SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Coming Delusion

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Are we now standing before the judgment seat of Rhuomai?

2020/10/18 9:14Profile

Re:

No sister. I am not your judge.

Why would you in truth ask such a question? How can it be possible for any man to become the judge of another if by judge we mean to bring condemnation.

Discerning a spirit that bites is not to judge it is to discern the spirit that bites. How have I judged you or Tod? You are in a spirit of false prophecy and Tod is in the flesh. They are the same thing in ambition and in this instance it is to designate a meaning to Daniel's seventieth week that sets at variance.

Why could you not have simply given William your understanding and not set him to a requirement for an explanation of his beliefs?

You could do that even now and that would be measured in its effect because that would not stir the flesh and cause stumbling. How is a younger brother who in a spirit of humility to walk in his calling when he is at once pressed into the the flesh by a false prophetic spirit that derives its comfort from biting at the horses heals? Then a man in his flesh lends himself to the same effect only he is able to be seen whereas a false spirit desires to remain hidden.

You told William that 'The glorious prophecy of the Good News of our Lord Jesus Christ has been wrecked by bringing Antichrist into the seventieth week in the Seventy Weeks Prophecy in Daniel 9.' That is by any measure a declaration in a prophetic spirit. Do not imagine that anyone can make such declarations and then escape being taken to task in a time when the world is into blackest darkness and countless millions are perishing because the church will not lay hold of Christ in His fullness.

Shalom Sister
ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/18 9:40
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Rhoumai,

If Billy will reply to my question, I will continue the discussion with him.

1 Pet. 3:15 –
but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;

I will end my conversation with you here.

Blessings.

2020/10/18 10:41Profile
billy1980

Tennesse-

Re:

Dear sister who I have read from for around 10 years. After much prayer today I will make a response. I am accountable to Christ for every word I speak. So I must spend time with Him to hear clearly what the Holy Spirit wants me to say before making a response.

In Christ,
Billy

2020/10/18 11:56Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: The Coming Delusion

The timing of the rapture and details of the Tribulation have been discussed ad nauseam in this forum, perhaps a perusal of those previous threads might be sufficient to get the differing views and also help us to see that the discussions are rarely fruitful.

In Christ,

2020/10/18 14:17Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Amen Ron.

2020/10/18 14:50Profile
billy1980

Tennesse-

Re:

"This is the hour. You need not worry. I have planned all this. This is what you need to do. Stop acting like a prophet and live life rightly. For I know you and your ways are not right in my sight. Continue down this path and you will be presently surprised about what I do to you. How can you argue with my sheep like a fool? Why not come to me and I would show you the truth for Myself? Your ways are not my ways and your life is in My hands. Come along before you miss out on what I am doing in your time. Peace be on your way. I do not seek for you to know everything. Lest you confuse my sheep. For I am the Alpha and the omega the beginning and the end." [The above is between you and our Father. I have nothing in this.]

Concerning what you asked of me. I have only the words of Christ, the prophets and apostles to go by. Through the illumination of our teacher the Holy Spirit. I pray this will be enough for you dear sister. You have asked. "are you able to give scripture that connects beyond doubt the event in the middle of the 70th week (Dan 9:27) with the events in the Revelation and the 2 Thessalonians passages you mentioned?"

I will start a new thread. I am uncertain how this will help the unsaved at this time however. I do ask as I have read and sought scripture concerning what you and many other precious brethren here have written over the last ten years that you will also in humility with open Bible and heeding the Holy Spirit's voice. Look through what Christ, the prophets, and apostles have said. In all things may we through Christ seek unity in Christ. "By this all men will know that [we] are [Jesus's] disciples, if [we] have love for one another." John 13:35

2020/10/18 18:46Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Thank you, brother Billy, for your reply.

I did not participate in the old threads on this subject.

Recently, I started a new thread re:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=63372&forum=36

In it I gave my views and comments on the Seventy Weeks Prophecy in the Book of Daniel.

Our Lord Jesus said to the Jews:

John 5:39-40 –
"You search the Scriptures (their Old Testament!) because you think that in them you have eternal life; IT IS THESE THAT TESTIFY ABOUT ME; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.”

And Paul told Timothy that the Holy Scriptures that he knew since childhood (and these were the Old Testament books!) were able to give him the wisdom THAT LEADS TO SALVATION THROUGH FAITH WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS (2 Tim. 3:15).

But how often is Christ removed from the scriptures that testify of Him and the salvation that is through faith in Him! And how often it is said that the Old Testament books were not written for Christians!

People are all ears to hear about Antichrist and his covenant and theologians and preachers declare that the Seventieth Week speak of him (which I reject).

How many Christians know and REMEMBER and rejoice in the glorious New Covenant of our Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 12:14-20, Cor. 11:23-26)?

The book of Revelation is highly symbolic. Which is the straight line?

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life; the same yesterday, today and forever. HE is the only straight line. Let us follow Him.

2020/10/18 23:13Profile
billy1980

Tennesse-

Re:

i agree with you on the matter that Christ is to have first place period! It is true that many get caught up with the mere trinkets, or non essentials of our joint faith in Christ. I have certainly had my time of bouncing among them. Instead of clinging to Him. We certainly fall if we do not abide in Him. We cannot do anything pleasing to God the Father without abiding in Christ. I will gladly look through what you have just posted. We each learn from each other, having different gifting's through Christ. When we stop, or can't, or won't try to our Father will certainly humble us! Thank you sister!

Here is where the Lord has me on the subject so far. https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=63468&forum=36

2020/10/19 0:28Profile
billy1980

Tennesse-

Re:

Thank you for your words. I will be first to admit that I have much to learn not merely in a head knowledge sort of way. Knowledge that makes our heads grow to be puffed up, and leaves our spirit dry, and in starvation. I want no part of it. I want the inward food that makes me walk more like our Risen Savoir. However, in all things God's will be done older brother!

In Christ,
William

2020/10/19 14:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy