Take my love, my God, I pour
At they feet its treasured store,
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for thee.

francis Ridley Havergal

2020/10/18 18:55Profile
jochbaptist

Re: Order of the End Time Events

I don’t want to weary anyone by assisting this topic to resurface, but to issue a warning that this is mostly Premill / Dispensational doctrine concocted from obscure passages from Rev 20 & Daniel. (I know you mean well Billy.)

The clear teaching by Jesus and New testament writers is this. ( please search the phrases in caps) The time between Christ’s two comings is called THE LAST DAYS. THIS AGE (evil, temporal) will end on THE LAST DAY. We will ALL be resurrected and judged ( parables of the dragnet, the wheat and weeds, the sheep and the goats) Then THE AGE TO COME.

Blessings

2020/10/19 16:04Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

So simple JB!

2020/10/19 17:48Profile
billy1980

Tennesse

Re:

Blessings to each of you through Christ. I'm going to keep working on the verse below instead. I will leave the end time stuff to you all:) And whoever is praying for me thank you, I honestly feel the prayers:)

"Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship." Romans 12:1

2020/10/19 19:18Profile

Re:

I am glad William that you are going to leave eschatology to those who daily imagine they know its meaning. Jade tried to press you into that direction and I rebuked her. So now you can see that the serpents gather about the horses heals and they do it so that they can un seat the rider. Their desire is to keep God's house from repentance because they cannot repent and they have been fools in their own homes. Else they speak in a mind of arrogance of the failures of others houses else they daily look to their own reasonable wisdom when they fein every pretence of Godliness so that they can walk in a parade.

You will do well brother to remain in that which you have spoken here and let the Lord deal with the serpents that bite.

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/20 4:15

Re:

So once again brother Joch,

When you were formed in your mother's womb the Lord knew you. He gave you your mind of reason and it is your mind. It is not a possession of the devil. It is a gift of God to you and it is yours. God also called you to believe in His Son and through repentance to receive His life in Christ and to become a child of God. That choosing Christ when we are in a true conviction of sin - gives us the power to become the children of God.

Let God determine your course because He knew all of it before your father and mother even smiled upon each other and fell in love and out of their love for each other you were conceived in your mother’s womb. Let God direct your course and in rather the same way you were not able to choose your own father and mother, neither can you choose what obedience to God means according to God.

The course of God first means the soft hewn timber of the cross which we can easily see because upon that cross we see Christ by faith and we can see that He bore our sins and He shed His blood for our sins to take away the legal charge against our forefather, Adam, when he disobeyed God knowingly and wilfully.

Obedience also means to lay hold of the cross and to see that its acceptable face and mercy in Christ crucified for sin, also has a rough-hewn timber also. That rough-hewn timber is the part that we fear to lay hold of if we are in our natural minds because it speaks of the cross unto death. In all, it speaks of an end to our own lives. Until we see that, we will never understand how to cry out to God in a cry of great hope that we can serve Him even unto death, seeing that we also now know that Christ died for us, and to hear what He asks of us when He speaks ‘do you love Me?' and only then receive back to ourselves our wife, our children and our right mind of obedience.

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/20 4:19
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re: Take my Life and Let it Be

Hi William,

Beautiful hymn by Francis Ridley Havergal.

This hymn complements it:

LET HIM HAVE HIS WAY WITH THEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67WPHRKoDmQ

LYRICS:

Would you live for Jesus, and be always pure and good?
Would you walk with Him within the narrow road?
Would you have Him bear your burden, carry all your load?
Let Him have His way with thee.

Refrain:
His pow’r can make you what you ought to be;
His blood can cleanse your heart and make you free;
His love can fill your soul, and you will see
’Twas best for Him to have His way with thee.

Would you have Him make you free, and follow at His call?
Would you know the peace that comes by giving all?
Would you have Him save you, so that you need never fall?

Would you in His kingdom find a place of constant rest?
Would you prove Him true in providential test?
Would you in His service labor always at your best?

Author: Cyrus S. Nusbaum, 1898

Song of Songs 2:4 –
He has brought me to his banquet hall,
And his banner over me is love.

Ps. 23:6 –
Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Therefore,

Ps. 42:1 –
As the deer pants for the water brooks,
So pants my soul for You, O God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.

Blessings

2020/10/20 8:36Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Rhuomai-

How does your response to JB pertain to what he wrote? And you wonder why folks are frustrated by your posts.

Maybe you should stop being so obtuse and come out and say what you mean.

Because what you said below only comes across as extremely condescending.

2020/10/20 10:27Profile
jochbaptist

Re:

Well Bro William, that's good. Keep working on the verse.

Just know there is a world of difference between believing that one day we will rule and reign with Jesus for a 1000 literal years, and believing that we are ruling and reigning with Him now.

Be blessed

2020/10/20 10:35Profile
jochbaptist

Re:

Hi Todd

I appreciate you backing me up. (a couple of times now)

Brother Rhuomai is referring to a previous discussion between us.

I am not frustrated by his posts. I am somehow encouraged and challenged by them.

Just like with You and Savannah, for example, I appreciate each one's uniqueness and ignore what irritates (for lack of a better word) me.

Bless you Bro

2020/10/20 10:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy