SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : FEATURED SERMON: "Regeneration & Self-Denial" by Paul Washer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Old Truth in New Voices

I am rejoicing in that God is raising up men that will preach the truth. This quote from the sermon says it better than I can.

"It's about conversion! It's about preachers! It's not about little boys who can speak the words of parrots, it's about men who dwell in the presence of God. His words who have been burned into the reality of their heart and they speak forth truth come hell or high water!"

2006/8/20 17:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Old Truth in New Voices

Has this sermon impacted your life? share what you think: Add a Comment.

2006/8/21 1:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

It is great to see this sermon downloaded [b]2726[/b] times in this last 8-10 days! I really encourage people to download it and also to make copies to give to your pastors and friends:

Regeneration & Self-Denial by Paul Washer

Ezekiel 36:22-27, Matthew 13:44
Description: Paul Washer explains how self-denial is more than a wearisome relinquishing of worldliness. Speaking with great passion, he shows how self-denial is a work of God that makes surrender a joy and delight. This message penetrates with prophetic urgency the need of true conversion under the power of God.

You can add a comment here:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=12830&commentView=postComment

or view the exisiting 5 comments here:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=12830&commentView=itemComments

2006/8/26 12:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy