SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Where in SermonIndex land are you? (Frappr map)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
jordanamo

Re:

Quote:
Please help me out here-I don't know how to edit the map. I selected Ethiopia,Addis Ababa but on my picture it says Location: Norway. I don't know how I got to locate Norway I taught I located Addis Ababa. Anyone who can help me in directing me how to edit on the Map?

Looks like you figured out how :)

First person from Africa though, quite cool.

Most people from SI don't come from highly populated metropolitan areas apparently... guess that makes some sense.

Jordan

2007/3/23 13:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

It's great to see so many pictures to put a face to the name. What a wonderful thing it is to see so many different believers from all across the world come together in unity to seek truth!

2007/3/25 0:15Profile

Re:

I just came upon this map! It's very neat to see where everyone is from. :) Praise be to God!

2007/3/27 20:51
jordanamo

Re:

It's sort of funny, I expected this map to totally outgrow the one for the conference, but this has yet to. This has about 78 members, the conference one 92!

Jordan

2007/3/29 1:28Profile
UniqueWebRev

Southern California

Re: The Map

Quote:

jordanamo wrote:
It's sort of funny, I expected this map to totally outgrow the one for the conference, but this has yet to. This has about 78 members, the conference one 92!

Jordan

Jordan,

Don't give up. Frappr is easy to use, but not everyone knows about it yet. Keep on keepin'on!

God gave you a great idea. You made it. It will grow!

I think it's a great idea, but I have no idea how to upload a picture, how many pixels, etc. And you seem shy, too - last I looked. Greg (SermonIndex) looked like he had had a cold winter - great beard! Pity he's too young to look patriarchal!

Stay patient,

Blessings,

Forrest

2007/3/29 2:31Profile
jordanamo

Re:

This is now tied with the conference map!

Funny, I bet you 90% of the people who pinned on the conference map pinned on this map. I guess it figures, huh?

And, I finally uploaded a picture of me : )

Jordan

2007/3/31 15:15Profile
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

Members,

I finally got around to putting myself on the map and I included a picture which was no small feat, when you are as technologically inept as I am.

Murray

2007/7/26 15:45Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: Where in SermonIndex land are you? (Frappr map)

I did it...

and I saw some of ya'll on there too! Now I have some faces with some names. :-D

2007/7/26 15:55Profile
HopePurifies

Georgia, USA

Re: Where in SermonIndex land are you? (Frappr map)

w00t I'm on the map! How much fun was this?? haha

2007/7/31 3:07Profile
mom23beagles

Appleton, Wisconsin, USA

Re:

I recently moved to Calgary from Victoria, so I think I'm on there twice. :-( I managed to upload a picture too. Thanks to Jordan for putting this all together, blessings to you!

2007/8/18 11:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy