SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Podcasts coming really soon!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Podcasts coming really soon!

I have been working on the podcasts and getting them ready to release, I praise God for the prayer of the saints for the wisdom to do this properly.

[b]How this is going to work?[/b]
I am going to use "itunes software" (www.itunes.com) it is totally free software. I will be submitting the podcasts to itunes and they should be live within a week, I will post updates for you.

Also the podcasts for the sermons will be posted to sermonindex and will be archived here:

[b]Podcasts[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=570

The most excited thing about the podcasts will be that they will appear [b]all across the world![/b] I will be submitting it to over 100 sites. Do pray that even unbelievers come to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ and believe!

Podcasts are simply media files that are in radio format, so its digital radio shows done simply. And the great thing is that it works great with software such as itunes, which once you subscribe to the podcasts they will update AUTOMATICALLY and then you can even put them up onto your mp3 player or ipod.

I know alot of this is confusing to people, do ask questions for clarification. And keep tuned to changes to the front page of the site and the addition of the podcast section!

2006/6/21 0:18Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Podcasts coming really soon!

I have gotten together the first podcast which is of the "featured sermons" on sermonindex, I have completed the first show please give it a listen to hear the intro and outro of the show and the format of how it will sound:

[b]Podcast - Featured Sermons[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11116&forum=16

2006/6/21 0:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Just in case anyone missed this, I am pretty excited that the podcasts are almost underway.

2006/6/21 12:18Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have added another podcast:

Podcast: SermonIndex Classics - Leonard Ravenhill
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11143&forum=16&1

Once I have added all the 4 podcasts and they have been approved with the itunes directory then I will publish a section on the front page for easy access to them. If you have any questions let me know.

2006/6/22 19:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just updated the front page with the podcast section in the middle section below the featured sermon, it looks like:

[i]Podcasts - Subscribe to podcasts for free... Archive (not a podcast), Featured Sermons, Leonard Ravenhill, T. Austin Sparks, A.W. Tozer[/i]

If you have any questions let me know.

2006/6/22 19:30Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

If you haven't yet do take the time to view these other threads mentioned above and keep looking for the other podcasts to be released.

2006/6/23 10:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy