SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : PODCAST: SermonIndex Classics - Featured Sermons

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 PODCAST: SermonIndex Classics - Featured Sermons

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/host2.jpg[/img]

[b]SermonIndex Classics - Featured Sermons[/b]
Description: SermonIndex Classics featuring the vintage audio sermons from the past century. Featuring speakers such as A.W. Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill, Vance Havner, T. Austin Sparks and many more.

[b]For Beginners[/b]
If you're new to podcasts, the simplest way to subscribe is to use iTunes, simply download it from: www.itunes.com once you have downloaded and installled the software then you can click on the ITUNES PODCAST SUBSCRIBE button here:

If you have an Apple iPod, once you have subscribed to the podcast and downloaded the shows it will sync with your device automatically! Below is the xml code to add it to other readers and even websites:

https://www.sermonindex.net/podcast_featured.xml

[b]Podcast - Featured Sermons Archive[/b] (*this is where then you can download the podcasts manually on sermonindex)
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=572

2006/6/21 0:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Podcast - Featured Sermons

1st podcast posted:
Christs Call Follow In My Footsteps by K.P. Yohannan by Podcast - Featured Sermons
Description: K.P. Yohannan gives an passionate plea to a large americian church in arizona to pursue self-denial and embrace the cross of Christ fully. He speaks on the reality of a eternal hell that forever and ever people will be crying out for mercy, in light of this how we are living our Christian lifes must change into radical obedience and surrender to the cross life.

2006/6/21 0:20Profile
Combat_Chuck

Re:

Hey greg, I use the opensource, free [url=http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/]"Juice podcast reciever"[/url], and it doesn't pickup any MP3's from the feed https://www.sermonindex.net/podcast_featured.xml

:-(

Hopefully we should be able to get to the bottom of this.

Adam :-)

2006/6/21 0:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I downloaded juice reciever and it worked fine with it. I gave you the wrong url, I forget to put the .net. its working now! enjoy.

2006/6/21 1:42Profile
Combat_Chuck

Re:

Hey greg, thanks, works great now! :-D 8-)

2006/6/21 2:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Has anyone else had a chance to listen to the first podcast?

2006/6/21 12:18Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Yes, brother, I listened to it this morning and found it to be very convicting. What an eye-opener! The format I enjoyed also as it has the feel of something very godly and edifying. A breath of fresh air for sure! If there were a radio program like that I would surely tune in as I were able. :-)

2006/6/21 12:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother Robert,

My prayer is that these will be getting on christian digital radio and smaller radio stations acorss north america! Do pray this is allowed to happen in the economy of God.

2006/6/21 12:30Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

yes this is truly a blessing, how often will these come out? this first one ive herd before but its a messege everyone could need to listen to again, the intro and outro sounds very good and professional if i may use those terms. Good job!!! keep it up.
when can we expect to hear the next one?

2006/6/21 13:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

NEW!! the podcast has been accepted in the apple podcast directory:

[b]For Beginners[/b]
If you're new to podcasts, the simplest way to subscribe is to use iTunes, simply download it from: www.itunes.com once you have downloaded and installled the software then you can click on the ITUNES PODCAST SUBSCRIBE button here:

Quote:
when can we expect to hear the next one?

The featured podcast archive will be built up till the message that is featured on the site now and then will be released every 2 weeks when there is a new featured sermon. The other 3 podcasts that will be coming soon will be updated more often perhaps weekly.

2006/6/21 15:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy