SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Which Commandments

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sscr01

Which Commandments

We are not to judge one another concerning sabbath feast days as they were fulfilled in Christ. This does not nullify the Ten Commandments.

"And THIS IS LOVE that we walk after his commandments." 2 John 6

Jesus said, "IF ye love me, keep my commandments." John 14:15

"And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. He that saith, I KNOW HIM, and keepeth not his commandments, IS A LIAR, and the truth (Jesus, Himself) is not in him." 1 John 2:3,4

If His law is written in your heart (the New Covenant) and you love Him, you will keep His commandments.

The Apostle Paul rebuked the Corinthians for their sectarianism - "Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were you baptized in the name of Paul?" "For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?"

The denominational system was man's invention, revealing a carnal people, in departing from the living God. There are two churches represented in Revelation. One is the "Harlot and her daughters"(Mystery Babylon), speaking of the Catholic and Protestant system of religious traditions.

God's true church is represented in Revelation 12:12;14:12. "And the dragon (Satan) was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, WHICH KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ...Here is the patience of the saints: here are THEY THAT KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, and the faith of Jesus."

"By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. FOR THIS IS THE LOVE OF GOD, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous." 1 John 5:2,3

Are His commandments grievous to you?

2006/2/25 17:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy