SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Word Of God Can"t Fail

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
makrothumia

Texas

Re: By the mouths of two or three witnesses

Brother Gary,

Will you please provide the name of the church/fellowship you assemble with so that the other believers in your life can confirm that you are walking in all the truths that you are setting forth here.

The gospels record all that Jesus began to "do" and to "teach". Can you provide the names of other brothers and sisters who you are now walking with who can confirm for us that you are currently "doing" these truths.

If you are walking in the same authority you write about, then there should be an abundance of testimonies from the lives of those who have been touched by the grace at work in your life.

Jesus declared that there were two witnesses to His life. The witness of John and the works which He was doing. Your confidence that every believer should be walking in authority over demons and the sin and sickness they produce in the lives of those oppressed would certainly be a dynamic witness in your own life.

The fellowship of saints you are a part of would have a dynamic testimony. Will you provide the name of your fellowship and some contacts that can confirm these truths in your own life.

Mak

2021/2/6 9:06Profile
Platy

Re:

"For those that believe in the gifts of the spirit obviously you believe in deliverance and casting out demons one question I have how many demons do we have the authority over just some of them, or all of them if we have authority over all the demons that cause sickness that means every single demon that causes sickness we have the authority cast out, now if sin is the reason that let the demons in, then repentance and the deliverance of that demon will heal that person period,now we know the demons cause much sickness so at least we should be able to agree on that but we have authority only because Jesus had the authority and he commanded us who believe in the gifts of the spirit and who believe his words to cast out demons to heal the sick freely you have received now freely you give and you'll be a blessing on the poor and the sick and upon our brothers who are oppressed don't deny them this."

I've seen an instance of this myself. One lady had depression and was unable to come out of her house. I was with a friend who does deliverance and the lady ended up leaving her house to come pick something up from him. It turned out it was actually a demon and he cast it out of her and she was healed as far as I know. We even heard barking noises following us in the car drive going home.

However it should be noted that the same guy could not heal his family member who had I believe it was lung cancer. And in that deliverance ministry not everyone gets healed or there are partial healings. And if I recall they had a harder time with casting out some demons than others.

Btw the lady was worshipping Christ plus idol(s). Once she repented and gave her life exclusively to Christ he was able to cast it out of her. The demon was crying and weeping because it didn't want to leave the woman's body.

2021/2/6 12:35Profile
Platy

Re:

“Beloved, I pray that in every way you may prosper and enjoy good health, as your soul also prospers” (3 John 1:2). That verse may be meaning something else though along with the some of the others.

2021/2/6 12:37Profile
brothagary

Re:

No dan I won't provide you with any that, and you can work out for your self why I won't, but I suggest you read some of the sermon index resources on ab Simpson, if you want another witness so to speak, my confidence doesn't come from churches nor fellowship, but it comes from the word of god and a deep relationship with the father the son and the holy spirit. Don't look to denominations or fellowships with certain men or women to validate your faith or experiences with god. Men change but the word of god abides forever.

2021/2/6 14:08Profile
brothagary

Re:

Platy my experience is it's much harder to stand in faith for a member of the family that one is really close to because feelings of sympathy tend to get in the way of faith. Faith doesn't sympathize with sickness, but with gods promises of healing provision, its hard to look past the problem or sickness, and to believe that you have received, what it is you ask for, so that it may be done for you. mark 11 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25And when you stand to pray, if you hold anything against another, forgive it, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your trespasses as well.”… 21Beloved, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God, 22and we will receive from Him whatever we ask, because we keep His commandments and do what is pleasing in His sight.

2021/2/6 14:23Profile
brothagary

Re:

2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget all His kind deeds— 3He who forgives all your iniquities and heals all your diseases, 20Yet he did not waver through disbelief in the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21 being fully persuaded that God was able to do what He had promised. Does anyone here believe these verses? I do are you fully persuaded yet , the word of god will persuade you if you meditate on it day and night, for its living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword. Let the sword of the spirit do its work, be blessed in the name and power of Jesus christ.

2021/2/6 15:27Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Bless you brother Franklin, I believe we agree on much more than we disagree. I have seen the ugly side of the WoF teaching, where people who came forward for blessing who should actually have repented and put their lifes in order. Years back I was into that teaching myself and struggled to come out of it.

2021/2/6 16:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy