SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The GOSPEL of YESHUA

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Cyber Space

The GOSPEL of YESHUA

Mar 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

What is the message of the GOOD NEWS HE preached? The "kingdom of GOD is at hand"? How close is that? What else?
REPENT! and believe! Why, oh why, do preachers and modern day opinionators only preach "believe"? DEVILS BELIEVE. There MUST BE REPENTANCE. YESHUA SAID SO!!!! Side step this if you must. But I warn you, here and now! If you side step REPENTANCE today, you are in danger of HELL FIRE. And except you REPENT, HELL will be your eternal home.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

If there is no REPENTANCE, there is NO INFILLING of the HOLY SPIRIT. REPENT, immerse, and BE FILLED. Same message YESHUA preached.
Question is: Is this the message YOU believe? Is this the message YOU preach? Never mind your preacher. DO YOU PREACH IT? Oh you say you are a "witness" praise the LORD. If you don't preach the GOSPEL of REPENTANCE and GRACE, your opinion is a LIE. You are a WITNESS OF LIES. REPENT!
Mar 6:12 And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
Men should what? REPENT! Were they preaching the GOSPEL of YESHUA? How can true sanity declare other than THIS?

Luk_13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Luk_13:5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

All red letters, beloved. The words of the MASTER. Any salvation message that lacks REPENTANCE, is ANTI-CHRIST!!!! ANTI-CHRIST!!!! AGAINTST CHRIST!

Eze_18:30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

What is the iniquity of this very hour? TRANSGRESSING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS! The world is SIN SOAKED. CRIMINALS! HEAR oh "evangelical church". Hear oh "catholic church". Hear oh 40,000 denominations!
"Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin."

2020/11/25 8:48Profile
docs

Re: The GOSPEL of YESHUA

Has Yeshua ever spoke to you about His love for His church? Or when He speaks to you does He only point out negative things? Has he ever spoken to you about joining yourself to His church found in a local congregation? I don't believe you are above the people and things you always point out. There's got to be more to our spiritual walk than just constantly criticizing the church.

2020/11/25 17:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy