SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : lecture or sermon on questioning established theory

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ats3957user

lecture or sermon on questioning established theory

I heard a sermon or lecture a while back, I think it might have been by the Christian pastor Voddie Baucham or someone similar. It had to do with the necessary prerequisites that needed to be satisfied in order to then contest a well established theory. This would be in the context of questioning the philisophical or scientific claims of the majority.

I heard this lecture, and then lost it. Been looking for it ever since. Does anyone know of this sermon or anything like it?

2019/3/12 8:52Profile
savannah

Re: lecture or sermon on questioning established theory

This probably is not the lecture you saw, but if you have never heard this man, you may want to hear more from him;
https://youtu.be/6RBz-zAWoKk

2019/3/12 11:02Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

I Love Greg Bahnsen, what an excellent teacher in apologetics. I have read many of his articles and I am still plowing through his wonderful work on Van Til's Apologetic.

2019/3/12 12:53Profile
Ats3957user

Re:

Despite the fact that this is not what I was looking for, it does look good! I watched a few minutes of it, and right off the bat I like his solid logical approach. Thanks

“We must look for consistency. Where there is a want of it we must suspect deception.” Arthur Conan Doyle

2019/3/12 20:29Profile

Re: lecture or sermon on questioning established theory

“This would be in the context of questioning the philisophical or scientific claims of the majority.”

I am really curious, if you are comfortable sharing, what specific scientific claims of the majority are you questioning these days?

2019/3/12 21:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy