SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Darkest Wales fighting neo paganism & witchcraft in Wales

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Darkest Wales fighting neo paganism & witchcraft in Wales

Pray as we have just come back from a wedding in Wales where they called up all the spirits and it was pagan almost like backwards Africa, my aunty is a new age leader pray that the gospel can penetrate this community, as there was satanic symbols everywhere , as my cousin was getting married I did not have a clue what to do .
Pray as it reminds me of what this nation was like before christianity hit the country , the evilness of that is back and it resides in the most quiet parts of our country, pray that the light of the gospel can penetrate once more this dark nation
Pray that god can purify my family from the effect and that all demonic things will stop at that place

2016/9/18 7:01Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Darkest Wales fighting neo paganism & witchcraft in Wales

Quote:
satanic symbols everywhere , as my cousin was getting married I did not have a clue what to do .

Brother,

Obviously when you are present, if you are, at the wedding spend much time praying over these things, pleading the blood of christ over the wedding and people and nullifying the powers of darkness. God can bring the change.

Satanism is spreading world wide. But Jesus is Victor! Hallelujah.

2016/9/18 12:15Profile

Hi Dominic, so sorry that you had to experience that. Scotland is very much the same. It is interesting to recall that Wales was the center for most of Britain when it came to the Druids. Almost all of the druid priests were centered there until two legions of Romans marched there and killed them all. Britain has a very checkered spiritual past and one can only imagine the tremendous bravery of those saints who initially spread the Gospel 2000 years ago. Right into the heart of the lions den with the Holy Spirit going before. So many lost their lives, our brothers and sisters from a different age. We shall need the same boldness and baptism of the Holy Spirit that filled our brothers and sisters from a bygone age in this evil day................bro Frank

2016/9/18 18:52
Theophila

Dear brother,
Sorry to hear all that's going on in Wales. When I hear 'Wales', I hear Evan Roberts, Reese Howells and Samuel Howells. Awful the degeneration that has taken place.

Also, as a matter of principle, I don't witness weddings that I'm not in support of how the courtship was carried out. Strange, I know but that's my position unless I get more light from the Lord.

2016/9/18 19:47Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Brother Dominic,

What is the state of the Church in the
region of Wales that you are talking
about?

God has placed you there to be a
light in this darkness. If there are only
a few Spirit filled believers in that
Place that you can link up with to
pray, the Holy Spirit will give you the
Word of the Lord to release in that
area, and the light will shatter the
darkness. The atmosphere of that
place can be changed.

2016/9/19 17:25Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

It was not that my auntie is new age , she has a massive community in Wales & she is the leader , it is so pagan it reminded me of Baal worship and other things , there was satanic symbols on everything , my cousin was getting married in a pagan ceremony in a field , because it is in the middle of west wales & in the middle of nowhere it is a flourishing area for cults

At one point I thought they were going to do fire walking , I handed out one gospel tract , I just need prayer that the holy spirt penetrates as going through that area you see remenant chapels . As they pray to every spirit , my heart is that God would open there eyes to the gospel as if it was not for God my dad would have ended up in the same new age / witchcraft camp

Pray as our family outside my close family is almost impossible to reach for the gospel

When being confronted with the things it almost like that the UK is going back to a time before the light of the gospel penetrated & people worship everything but the true God

I want so much to pray for my aunts manda & the community that the gospel will open there hearts
I am reminded that Israel is plagued by new age as well
I so want prayer that the light of the gospel will hit that community

2016/9/21 10:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy