SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Farewell Sermon Index Forum (SIF)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Hey Mark,
May the Lord bless you! I agree with much of what you said. Fact is, New Testament Body fellowship as laid out in the scriptures and comments on a forum thread are NOT the same thing at all. You can't replace the one with the other. I had not been on the forums for several years & felt led to get on here to post a specific thing to support our persecuted brethren & then spent a pretty substantial amount of time on here in threads concerning God's plans for Israel, the prophets, eschatology, etc. as I noticed it to be a large part of the posts at that time (& it just so happened the Lord had been having me study & pray much on these subjects for the last few months in depth at that time). Anyways, there are many posts I may have a comment on, or may want to share the comprehensive scriptures on, but honestly, I just don't have the time. I may not even check SIF for days at a time "normally" & frankly, with a sales career to support my family, a wife, 7 kids (from a newborn to teenagers), Prayer time, Bible time, study, fellowship with friends & brethren, the great commission, etc. that's the way it should be. 😊 Anyways, I pray you are well, that your inner man would be strengthened by the Lord, & that whatever your current struggles/trials are concerning family/ministry/etc., May God help you & lead you according to His Spirit.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/6/5 1:02
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

brother mark,

It is sad to see you go from participating as you brought alot to the forums here. But trust this is the Lord and it will help you obey the Lord more in your life (James 1:22).

I do believe the discussions can be as fruitful as we can make them and allow them to be, just like a conference call it is what is "put" in. If discussions where slowly and very thoughtfully and prayerfully contributed to they could be become much more valuable.

Feel free to re-contribute anytime brother.

ps brother an excellent message:

The Tightrope Walker!! - Calvinism vs. Arminianism by Keith Daniel
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=19110&commentView=itemComments

2016/6/5 7:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy