SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Revival PRAYER CALL - Monday night Nov 9th, 2015

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Revival PRAYER CALL - Monday night Nov 9th, 2015

The 20 Prayer helps are below. Please pray with us for Revival and God's mercy.

Time: Monday night Nov.9,15. Brother and Pastor Dan Biser, will give the word. We will pray via conference calling.

The conference access number is: 605-562-3140
The access code is: 603053#

The times below are for each Monday.
Eastern Standard Time 9 p.m.
Central Time 8 p.m.
Mountain Time 7 p.m.
Pacific Time 6 p.m.

20 Prayer helps: Satan tries to stop our prayers and to steal effectiveness.

1.) Please pray in unison, into the Revival message given, and please avoid division.
John 17:20-23 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.”
2.) Pray for Revival or Awakening of the many different groups of Christians, churches and denominations, but also please include yourself.
3.) Don’t attack others in your prayers. It divides. Nero was a terrible and an evil leader during the times of the early Christians. There are no prayers in the New Testament that attack him by name. Instead uphold leaders and pray for their salvation and revival.
4.) Revival praying in historic Revivals has always included repentance and humility. Please note Psalm 24, Psalm 51. Jesus preached repentance. The Apostles preached repentance. In Revelation 2 and 3 Jesus spoke to 7 Churches. With 5 Churches He had problems. The steps of correction included repentance with all five.
Psalm 24: 3-5 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?
Or who may stand in His holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,
Nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive blessing from the Lord,
And righteousness from the God of his salvation.”
Let Repentance be a part of your praying. The Lord’s prayer has it: “Forgive us our trespasses----“
5.) Do not use prayer to preach to others.
6.) Do not use prayer to promote your own doctrine and to push and scream where you disagree with something that was said. The correct way is to pray about it asking the Lord. Then call up the person using the Lord's outline in Matthew 18:15-17 if you felt offended.
7.) Don't use prayer to make announcements or give information unless you want to tell it to the Lord.
8.) Turn off your other telephones and cell-phones when you are taking with God. He is the most important Person in the universe.
9.) Avoid self righteous prayer, praying like a Pharisee ( i.e. mentioning all the good you have done ). Pray like a publican. Luke 18:9-14
10.) Don't include anger at others in your prayers. The Lord says to forgive, and love your enemies, pray for them, bless them and do good to them. Matthew 5:44
11.) Pray in humility before God and not in pride. God hates pride. It is one of the deadly sins. Proverbs 6:17
12.) There is nothing wrong with passionate prayer but let the prayer reflect God's heart, and not any self issues.
13.) Examine your heart. Why are you praying for Revival? Who does Revival start with?
14.) Remember you pray to God, the Greatest Being in the universe and you are not praying to people. It does not matter how simple or profound your prayer is. God sees your heart. Remember you are entering God’s Holy Throne Room when you pray.
Psalm 19:13-14 “Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins;
Let them not have dominion over me.
Then I shall be blameless,
And I shall be innocent of great transgression. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.”
15.) Learn from the great Prayers in Scripture and use Scripture and adaptations of those Prayers to appeal to the Lord for Revival.
16.) The following 5 Prayer helps were given by George Mueller who through prayer supported 2100 orphans and staff by faith. Over 65 years’ ministry God supplied all his needs solely based on prayer. He did not do any fundraising. He also supported 189 Missionaries, supplied 100 schools and 9000 students with school meals, sent in his life time 4 Million tracts and gave out 10 000 Bibles. Of course the Lord did all but through him, his faith and his prayers. George Mueller’s five points for prayer start here: Our entire dependence needs to be upon the Lord Jesus Christ, as the only ground to claim any blessings. John 14:13,14; John 15:16.
17.) There must be separation from known sin. Psalm 66:18.
18.) We must pray in Faith in God’s word of promise as confirmed by God’s oath. Not to believe Him is to make Him a liar. Hebrews 11:6 and Hebrews 6:13-20.
19.) We must ask in accordance with His will. Our motives must be godly. We must not fulfill our lusts. 1 John 5:14; James 4:3.
20.) Pray with persistence and patience and wait upon God. James 5:7. Luke 18:1-8.

Lord, let the words of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, our strength and our Redeemer.
Update concerning Brother Edgar and the Simpsons: The Revival Bus repairs are still delayed but all is in God's blessed hands. His timings are perfect.
Sending Blessings and Love,
Brother Edgar

2015/11/6 16:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy