SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : After the Tribulation: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed" Official Movie

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
rbanks

Re:

I am a pre-trib believer who could be a post-trib believer.

At this present time I am watching and waiting for The Lord to come and the "great tribulation" has not yet arrived but if it does come in my lifetime and The Lord has not caught me up in the rapture then I will be a post-trib believer who believes that He has delivered me from the wrath to come.

Blessings...from brother rbanks

2013/6/27 18:02Profile
lovejt

Re:

I agree. I pray we all will be ready. If we are faithful and take seriously so much of the warnings like in Luke 21:36.

I don't mean to get into any arguments/debates but i have a single question on Eschatology. I am Post-Trib/Pre-Wrath. I believe we will go thru the trib period. I actually consider that 'Satan's Wrath'. After that is thru, we are taken up into the clouds (LastTrump). Then while we are with the Lord, God's Wrath is poured out on earth (Hence AfterTrib but BeforeWrath).

Is this the common view held among PostTrib or do most believe you go thru both 'Satan's Wrath and God's Wrath'? I have not studied this in a while and all the various views. Bottomline, let's be ready and continue building the body and making disciples.

2013/6/27 18:03Profile
proudpapa

Re:

////or do most believe you go thru both 'Satan's Wrath and God's Wrath'?////

Gods wrath was poured out on egypt while Gods people where their, but that wrath did not effect Gods people.

Satan's wrath will come by means of persecution on to the Believers whom refuse the mark.

Revelation 6:11
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 7:9
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7:13
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Revelation 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

2013/6/27 18:25Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote I am a pre-trib believer who could be a post-trib believer.

For me it’s always been easy as when God called me, he told me that he was going to raise me up for the last days.

Quote: For me, the key is to be PREPARED

He told me that what he was going to through is that he was going to prepare the church to confront the anti-christ.

I don’t talk about my calling a lot but I thought to share this small part of it to give some help to those who are swayed with what to believe and encouragement, that God’s got a plan.

In the mean time we should humble ourselves before God and let him make us strong, let him make us disciplined and let him make us holy.

2013/6/27 18:32Profile

Re:

A distinction is to be made between God's wrath and persecution. Believers will not undergo God's wrath in the end times. Paul writes to the Thessalonians that they are not destined for Gid's wrath but for salvation in Christ Jesus.(1 Thes.5:9). But nowhere in the New Testament are believers spared the ordeal of persecution. In Rev.13:9-10 we are told to listen to the Spirit. If anyone is destined to captivity to captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword. He will be killed with the sword. This is the perserverance and faith of the saints in the end times. Indeed it us the perserverance and faith if the saints in persecuted nations in these times.

Bearmaster.

2013/6/27 18:42

Re:

I don't care. Let pre-trib and post-trib, pre-wrath rapture people post their views. Why censor? Just don't divide over it.

And anyway, we are not supposed to be "making ourselves ready" because of tribulation but rather because of the Bridegroom.

If you are making yourself ready because of the tribulation or rapture, I submit, that you are focusing on the wrong thing. Anything that takes your focus off cross, though seemingly good, will end up being a snare to you.

Look at all the people whose main ministry is to push one of these beliefs. What kind of fruit is it yielding?

Preach Jesus and Him crucified and compare the fruit that it yields.

2013/6/27 18:49
staff

Re:

Hi Bearmaster
--Such a view is not taught to believers in N. Korea or Eritrea. Indeed the persecuted would say they are in tribulation.----

This is exactly what i have been saying the subject with most people on SI are hung up on is persecution not tribulation.They refuse to see the wood from the trees.You can be a pre trib believer and be persecuted and expect persecution.

Point 2-
The use of "tribulation" in that sentence is a misnomer as you and I know quite well we are talking about a future period of time that is 7 years of duration called "the great tribulation(at least 3.5yrs anyway).
If believers in North Korea or Eritrea believe they are in the great tribulation then they I'm sorry but they dont know what the bible says about the end times.As we are clearly not.
Also whether believers any where are in persecution right now has no relevance to whether the rapture happens before or after the great tribulation.It just proves that Christ was right in what he said that Christians would suffer for his name sake
Point 3
there are many many problems with the western Church and they are nothing to do with a pre trib rapture.
yours Staff

2013/6/27 18:56Profile
proudpapa

Re:

staff wrote ///there are many many problems with the western Church and they are nothing to do with a pre trib rapture.///

From my study which is limited, to me their seems to be a direct correlation with premillennialism pretribulation rapture eschatology and Dispensationalism.

2013/6/27 19:23Profile

Re:

Quote:
by staff on 2013/6/27 15:56:04

Hi Bearmaster
--Such a view is not taught to believers in N. Korea or Eritrea. Indeed the persecuted would say they are in tribulation.----

This is exactly what i have been saying the subject with most people on SI are hung up on is persecution not tribulation.They refuse to see the wood from the trees.You can be a pre trib believer and be persecuted and expect persecution.

Point 2-
The use of "tribulation" in that sentence is a misnomer as you and I know quite well we are talking about a future period of time that is 7 years of duration called "the great tribulation(at least 3.5yrs anyway).
If believers in North Korea or Eritrea believe they are in the great tribulation then they I'm sorry but they dont know what the bible says about the end times.As we are clearly not.
Also whether believers any where are in persecution right now has no relevance to whether the rapture happens before or after the great tribulation.It just proves that Christ was right in what he said that Christians would suffer for his name sake
Point 3
there are many many problems with the western Church and they are nothing to do with a pre trib rapture.
yours Staff

I think that view is not taught in persecuted countries because their reality proves the view is false and ridiculous. They are going through Great Tribulation, NOW! So, you cannot fault them for thinking the pre-trib view is laughable, thought no one is probably laughing.

2013/6/27 19:29
staff

Re:

Proudpapa,
SO?
staff

2013/6/27 19:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy