SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Cosmos may be 'inherently unstable'

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Cosmos may be 'inherently unstable'

From BBC report: "Scientists say they may be able to determine the eventual fate of the cosmos as they probe the properties of the Higgs boson.

A concept known as vacuum instability could result, billions of years from now, in a new universe opening up in the present one and replacing it."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21499765

I do wonder when I see these type of articles, just how far 'man' can get in his vain thinking. I don't mean to doubt these scientist's sincerity or commitment, but really when you just think about it....!The earth is just a pin prick in our galaxy and our galaxy is just a speck in the whole universe, of which we cannot measure the extent of. What does that make man in comparison to the universe he makes such statements about??

Get this quote from the article: "It was not something we need worry about, he said. The Sun and the Earth will be long gone by this time."
Oh really, I'm glad about that. We can now sleep at night!

I am just amazed and thankful that God, who is so immense and powerful that He holds the whole universe together, should care for little me and my insignificant needs!

" What is man that God is mindful of him, or the son of man that He cares for him"?

2013/2/19 5:47Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re: Cosmos may be 'inherently unstable'

Being sovereign that he is means he can destroy it too..

To lo and behold ...(starting all over again)

I.e. "New heavens and NEW EARTH"

Which he intends to do by the way.

2 peter 3

Statistics, relativity, mother nature, and natural disasters aside.

He's on the throne and has an end- time plan

Being fulfilled according to his divine purposes.

2013/2/19 6:00Profile
PQ

Europe

Re: Cosmos may be 'inherently unstable'

These billions of years reports are sometimes comical forsure.
Yet the Body of Christ is superior to scientists. We speak about reality. They are merely discovering that which we speak about.
We know where this cosmos is heading to, and they will soon discover it.

Indeed, what manner of love has the Father bestowed upon us. Man-kind is seated in heavenly places in Christ. Halleluyah!

pq*

2013/2/19 6:01Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re:

Not that science is always wrong.

Or that we should totally ignore it. Per se

But we are governed by God and his Word

His eternal word. Mmm.

Indeed a more SURE word of prophecy.

Enduring and abiding.

Forever...

2013/2/19 6:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy