SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Gay Activists Enraged Once Again Over Chick-fil-A's Marriage Stance

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Gay Activists Enraged Once Again Over Chick-fil-A's Marriage Stance

Dan Cathy, the president of the fast-food giant Chick-fil-A and the son of its founder, Truett Cathy, confirmed the company's commitment to traditional family values in an interview with Baptist Press. While the Atlanta-based chain's position is nothing new, homosexual activists are up in arms and calling for yet another all-out boycott of the chain's 1,608 restaurants.

Hollywood actor Ed Helms sent a message on Twitter on Wednesday saying he is now boycotting Chick-fil-A.

"Chick-fil-A doesn't like gay people? So lame. Hate to think what they do to gay chickens. Lost a loyal fan," wrote Helms. ...

read more: http://www.christianpost.com/news/gay-activists-enraged-once-again-over-chick-fil-as-marriage-stance-78547/

2012/7/20 9:10Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re: Gay Activists Enraged Once Again Over Chick-fil-A's Marriage Stance

Something to think about- there is a push to get Chic fila pushed off of college campuses right now because of their stance on marriage. When does this become bullying? Remember the campaign to stop bullying? This is also a form of bullying but since it is more PC it probably will not be brought up. What do you think?

2012/7/20 9:36Profile
NMatheson

Duluth, MN.

Re:

This is awesome! I never knew they held such a stance. I pray they dont fold in and hold onto those beliefs. Honestly, we should expect nothing less. We know persecution will come and we can see it coming through the necessity of being "politically correct". It's sad that it is happening and I pray for the people who hold firm on Christ.

2012/7/20 12:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy