Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Pentagon To Hold Gay Pride Event

Pentagon to hold its first Gay Pride event
'Don't ask, don't tell' scrapped in September

WASHINGTON (CNN) -
The Department of Defense announced Thursday that it will be commemorating lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender pride later this month. The event will be the first of its kind for the Pentagon.

"The Defense Department is planning an LGBT Pride Month event for later this month," Pentagon spokeswoman Eileen Laniez said in a statement issued Thursday.

Press Secretary George Little said senior Defense Department officials will take part in the event, but had no other details.

Just a year ago, a member of the military faced punishment or discharge if he or she admitted being homosexual, but last September the administration scrapped the policy known as "don't ask don't tell."

2012/6/15 8:07Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Pentagon To Hold Gay Pride Event

Homosexuality: God gave them over - John Piper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwxokxpSdSo

Rick Warren - I Am Not Anti Gay Marriage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJnsbZZFX5A&feature=related

2012/6/15 8:37Profile

When the Lord is mocked, rejected and spit on, He leaves the room, and leaves men with their own desires; the Vacuum that was once light and love and purity is then filled with darkness, hate and foul corruption.

" And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

This is the end of the United States Armed Forces effective power. This shatters all of the Martial Pride we once possessed, and moral conviction of our military to do the right thing. We also have also sent an all female attack high-tech aircraft carrier out, to prove a political agenda, as this is.

I think this is just the veneer, the thin skin of the true motive of the left. I think that there is an attack upon every Foundation of American power with intent to destroy her from within. The core of every nation is it's families, and when the family disintegrates, so does the Nation.

Our National wealth is systematically decimated through contrived debt manufacture at obvious unsustainable levels. Gross violence is filling the land, and we continue to party, like blind drunkards at the open bar. Our children , dressed half-naked, have learned about sodomy and sex in first and second grade, as entirely natural.

There is a plague of lesbianism and homosexuality happening in our high schools today. They sometimes are given their own classes together, and on campus clubs.

Jesus has been driven out of the room; mocked as archaic and superstitious; hated and despised. Every level of our society is affected, and now, the pink brigade battles on.

God has chosen JUDGMENT and it has begun. It is being facilitated by our elected officials. It is the End of the American Dream, and it will end in an extended nightmare for all who live here. We will be defeated in war, and invaded by cruel occupiers. I believe that 100 million Americans will die in that world, and our society will be thrust backwards 1000 years.

I believe there will be a holy remnant here to see the Lord Jesus return, and be gathered by Him to join the Eternal Body in the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. I also believe that there will be suffering and hardship, and the need for the Heavenly mind-set to Believe and obey, no matter the cost, and to know that our deaths will be but a milli-second gate to Eternity with Jesus and His.

A "Gay Pride" event is simply a celebration that Satan wins along with themselves, and they will rejoice in whatever they desire and wherever they go. Obama's strategy is "In your Face"! Christian America. "We win."

As a former military soldier, this is very sad. There is a part of me that loves America, but there is a greater part of me that understands that our downfall is imminent, and the God's judgments are True and Right. It is very sobering.

2012/6/15 9:13
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Brother Tom,

It is good to know my husband and myself are not alone in our vision. God is in command, His will be done.

Your posts are appreciated,
white stone

2012/6/15 9:55Profile

Re:

And many in America still scoff at the idea that judgement is coming...

2012/6/15 11:13

I'm a bit dumb-struck by those that ask, "Why do you think we're in the end times?"

Months ago, the military not only lifted the ban on sodomy but in that same paper lifted the ban on beastialty.

We get only one day to honor Veterans, mothers, fathers, holy days but these people get the whole month of June as Gay Pride Month.

And then there's Israel's IDF http://www.idf.il/1283-15974-en/Dover.aspx

It is shocking to have a christian doubt that we're in those days and more troubling than reading the Daily News itself.

2012/6/15 11:41

Re:

I do have one question that maybe one can answer, maybe not. My intent is not to gossip, slander, start a stone-throwing fiesta, cause division, etc., but to try to understand something:

I have not listened to the Piper message, but I'm sure it's really good. Much of his teaching/preaching/writing has blessed, encouraged, & exhorted me tremendously over the years.

I have not listened to the Rick Warren message, & don't intend to, but I have a good idea about the nature of the content based on his false teachings, ecumenicalism, etc.

So, my question is (& please refrain from answering if you have only hearsay, a critical spirit, no concrete facts, etc.): why/how was John Piper involving himself in co-mutual ministry activity with Rick Warren? Not trying to open a can of worms, or bring out all the new believers and their "opinions", or the Pharisees with hands full of stones, but I long to truly understand & not be grieved.

2012/6/15 12:34
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"So, my question is (& please refrain from answering if you have only hearsay, a critical spirit, no concrete facts, etc.): why/how was John Piper involving himself in co-mutual ministry activity with Rick Warren? Not trying to open a can of worms, or bring out all the new believers and their "opinions", or the Pharisees with hands full of stones, but I long to truly understand & not be grieved."

Brother,

The videos of John Piper and Rick Warren contrast two types of ministers. One is speaking bible truth by stating that homosexuality is the judgement of God as Romans 1 teaches. The other type of minister is one of compromise. While not openly endorsing homosexuality, they do not condemn it either.

John Piper has consistently spoken truth on these hard issues that most of the Church remains silent on, and Ricken Warren has compromised not wanting to offend his homosexual friends.

Mike

2012/6/15 13:12Profile

Re:

BrotherTom,

If we do not have a "Great Awakening" then your prediction will come true. Thank you for your straight forwardness.

May the Lord continue to bless you in your area of ministry.

2012/6/15 17:45

Re:

Brother, you didn't understand my question. John Piper had a ministry conference WITH RICK WARREN as one of the speakers. In light of 2 John 1:9-11, who can help me understand/make sense of that? I know they are opposing views/doctrines completely polar to one another. SO, how/why could Piper hold a conference/speaking of co-ministry with Rick Warren?

2012/6/15 19:28

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy