SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for wife

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jim2012

Prayer for wife

Hi I believe in power of prayer and my wife is having an operation. we need Gods provision for finances, we need favor, and also God to guide the doctors hands, and peace as we wait on the lord. I know God is faithful and just am seeking for some saints to agree with me in prayer

2011/12/23 5:36Profile
Jim2012

Re: Prayer for wife

Hey guys thanks for your prayers. Currently we are in need of funds for our surgery, we need to make a deposit soon, and we are short, someone who was helping us ran into some challenges so won't be able to help as much. I know God is faithful and am claiming psalms 34

My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; The humble shall hear of it and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles. (Psalm 34:2-6 NKJV)

Please pray for provision, I am anxious to reply and show how God will answer my request so we may magnify his name together. thanks.

2011/12/24 9:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

We are believing God with you brother. May He supply all your needs in Christ Jesus.

2011/12/24 10:20Profile
mama27

Re:

Praying...

2011/12/24 11:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy