SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings and salutations

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Sandyjune

Phoenix Arizona

Greetings and salutations

Hello saints and sinners, I have found this site through a friend. I am impressed with the sermon materials here. You can't get alot of this at the library. I am 44 and separated from my husband of 20 years. I take care of my 21 year old daughter and her son who is 2. I have 5 children total. I was first saved back in 1983.I have fallen away a few times,but,I was in a coma in 2001 and God visited me and showed me some things. I was supposed to die, but Jesus said it wasn't time yet. He sent me back and I have been searching ever since. Jesus has led me to a wonderful church body who has helped me to walk the walk I was supposed to walk years ago. Jesus is so real to me now. I can talk to him without fear of Him burning me or hitting me with a ball bat. (I have been a victim of false teachers) I love Jesus so much. I hope you know Him the way I do. I send the Love of Christ Jesus to all of you.

2005/1/5 5:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Greetings and salutations

Quote:
Hello saints and sinners, I have found this site through a friend. I am impressed with the sermon materials here. You can't get alot of this at the library.

Praise God. Welcome Sandy to SermonIndex. I know the Lord led you here for a purpose. I am glad you are impressed with the content and I pray that it changes and revolutionizes your Christian walk with Jesus.

2005/1/5 22:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy