SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : god

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

It's rebuke with love. not rebuke cause he's sick of hearing it. Do you really think I want to be in this situation.

2011/9/27 16:58

Re:

MJ,

You are probably right about God. But I am not choosing myself to not see it. I'm not rejecting other people. After being told I'm choosing this so many times. I am very frustrated because this is what I see. I didn't choose this. When God is silent ,he is silent. It's gonna take time and this is just coming out of me cause I'm being pushed to my limits.

Even in Krispy's testimony, he knew the love of God because of his surgery. He experienced it or something was shown to him. I'm not saying he would not believe if not for the surgery but reading through testimonies, there was always this turning point. You can't just read the bible and believe. There were many people who read the bible and who still don't believe. And these people are just trying to reject Christ. It's a moment something clicks. You could read the bible everyday for 40 years and it won't click maybe until the 40th year.

I haven't had my turning point. And I get offended when people say I choose not see this side of God. Would a guy that deliberately put himself in such a financial situation not believe if he could. That is my point with a lot of people including Krispy, He thinks I'm deliberately not choosing on purpose. If it was that easy, I would have done it. But guys like Krispy, tell me this at every chance they get. After many people doing this and being in my current state, I just start snapping at these people.

Trekker and Leeza know what I'm talking about. I am not lying to you MJ, there is no way I would sacrifice so much for so long to lie to you here.

Thank you for your prayers.

2011/9/27 17:05
andres

texas,brownsville

Re:

Codek
What do you want God to do for you?
I just keep hearing that God is unfair, so
i really want to know what could God do so that HE could look fair and good in your eyes?

please be safe
andy

2011/9/27 17:14Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Codek your focus is so on self you are blinded to all that GOD does for you every day. God has placed it on the hearts of HIS children to pray for you, to share with you and you ignore this and chose instead to continue on in your anger. HE has answered your prayers by using others here on this forum to share with you and intercede in prayer for you but it seems that just not enough. There is nothing anyone here can say to you. You see yourself as a victim, feel justified in your anger toward GOD with each one of the threads you write. Everyone of us has had to go through things in life, and all we can do is share with you that GOD is faithful and HE is true. IF you seek HIM, HE will respond. If you reach out to HIM, HE will answer your plea. GOD does not play games with the lives of men, HIS love is proven through out time over and over again to be true and faithful. Stop contemplating "what ifs" The Bible tells of GODS faithfulness... there is nothing more to say.

I will continue to pray for you
mj

2011/9/27 17:24Profile

Re:

2011/9/27 17:25

Re:

2011/9/27 17:35
Veronica226

Montana

Re:

Scripture trumps experiences period. The Bible says that if you seek God with all your heart you WILL find Him. Since you haven't found Him, either HE is a liar or YOU are.

You do realize that in almost every post you have called God a liar?

You need to make your choice. Either God is a liar or He is not. Scripture says GOD CAN NOT LIE. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO LIE. And HE says that if you seek for Him with all your heart YOU WILL FIND HIM. If you don't find Him, IT'S NOT HIS FAULT IT'S YOURS. Because GOD DOESN'T LIE.

If you don't like that, then don't come to Christianity for your answers! Because that's what Christianity says! That's what GOD says about HIMSELF.

Seriously, listen to this message: http://ellerslie.com/Eric_Ludy_Sermons/Entries/2010/1/3_The_Mighty_Intercessor.html
And do a study on the attributes of God. That's the only way you can trust Him.

2011/9/27 17:45Profile
MaryJane

Re:

codek wrote:That why the sign of people praying for me is not an answered prayer in my book, and I don't see the fruits of this prayer.

You do not see because you choose not to or do not want...

codek wrote:I can't agree with this because of my situation with prayer. And I'm not talking about stupid prosperity prayers about making me rich. I'm talking about any type of prayer. That 's why I love testimonies but I don't trust a lot of them cause a lot of people just make up stuff.

again there is nothing left to say then. GOD has given you HIS WORD, HE has given you HIS only son to die for your sins and still that is not enough. I say this with all love, "What more do you need?" JESUS suffered and died for you. Your sins nailed HIM to that cross and HE suffered for you just as HE did for me, if that is not enough then what ever will be???

GOD is not a liar. Stop looking to men then and seek GOD. Let go of yesterday and seek HIM today. All you have is here and now, this moment, if you really want to know HIM, let go of the past leave it behind and go to GOD. Have you cried out, "GOD in my weakness, in my sin I can't find a way to believe YOU are all that Your words says about You but some part of me longs to know You, please FATHER help me in my weakness to believe. Help me to get past self and see YOU!"

2011/9/27 18:15Profile
Leeza

Re:

"I need to feel his love. I need to be able to trust him. I never asked for a prosperity gospel.

If he wants me to give up EVERYTHING for Him, I need to know I can trust Him. He's not asking for $10 or 5 minutes of your time. HE ASKS FOR EVERYTHING. It's a very serious decision. "

Codek, you are right. this is a very serious decision, and it is good that you know that.
Romans 8 says that all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

The prosperity Gospel has so distorted this verse, that it has lost all of its original meaning.

What is good? what actually is His purpose for us? You are being drawn towards that reality, not the counterfiet delusions of this present darkness.

2011/9/27 18:26Profile

Re:

MJ

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Matthew 19:26

2011/9/27 19:19

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy