SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
tjadens_monk

hello

hi, my name's clayton, and i live in kentucky, usa. The first thing i heard on here was a message by peter xu, which a friend relayed to me. I was blown away. the second thing that i listened to was the revival hymn. from then on i've been coming around using this place to find links and fresh wind regarding the move of the Holy Spirit down here. I've been a Christian for 14 years ... still wrestling with being energized by God's holy passion for me. so that's a wee bit of who i am. :-)

2004/11/23 9:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: hello

Quote:
I was blown away. the second thing that i listened to was the revival hymn. from then on i've been coming around using this place to find links and fresh wind regarding the move of the Holy Spirit down here.

Praise God welcome brother! Yes the Revival Hymn blew me away the first 5-10 times I have listened to it.. now it just shocks me continually as I hear it for the 40+ time. What type of revival is happening down where you are? On SermonIndex we are seeking for [b]genuine[/b] revival.. As you look around the site more and listen to more sermons you will realize that there is something unique about the materials and content. There are 'old paths' the church has forgotten about and we are trying to forge through and find them.

2004/11/23 9:41Profile
tjadens_monk

Re:

thanks! what type of revival is happening where i am is a very alien question for me, to be blunt. I remember hearing david wilkerson (we've been getting his newsletter for years) say that he's tired of hearing about revival. he's just tired of it, and wants anguish for the Church to become a reality.

I suppose the type of revival I'm beginning to see in my town and surrounding areas is one being birthed by the powerful revelation of God's suffering and longing and panting and gasping and laboring for His desire to be made complete. And that is for the believers to be made one, us in Him, Him in us, just as it is with Him and His father.

the more and more we begin to partake in the fellowship of Christ's sufferings, the more and more we become zealous for His name to be made manifest, full of power here on earth.

right. don't mean to preach. too much to say. I will end and say though, a lot of prayer is starting to be offered up, and in brokeness too, along with praises offered up with the harps. we call it the "harp and bowl" model of prayer, as described in revelations. As rich and sweet as these prayer meetings are, I'm finding that many believers deem those who bring sacrifices of praise and petitions of bold prayer as show-offs and fundamentalists.

so there's a glimpse of the God is doing in and around where I live.

2004/11/23 14:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy