SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for my husband

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Prayer for my husband

I've come to ask for prayer for my husband. He is really struggling right now. Please pray for him to trust in the Lord and to keep his faith. He really needs to find some strong brothers in Christ to talk with but so far that has not happened and he is struggling with the sin of depression and stress. Please pray for him if the Lord should put it on your heart to do so.

God Bless
mj

2011/1/30 14:20Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re: Prayer for my husband

yes

2011/1/30 14:29Profile
Nellie

Maryjane,
I do ask God to help your Husband.
Nothing is too hard for God.
He does need to talk to someone, but usually when people are depressed, they don't want to talk to just anyone.
Group therapy might help him.
God knows where you are, and He loves you & your Husband so much.
God Bless

2011/1/30 16:55Profile
Joyful_Heart

I will be praying for your husband MJ. And you too. It's hard but God is faithful, able and willing to heal. Come Lord Jesus. Intervene & be glorified Lord.

2011/1/30 20:51Profile
elanham

Maryland

I am praying for your dear husband. May the Victory of the Cross have full expression in him. Grace, Grace to you sister.

2011/1/30 21:53Profile

Praying Mercy for your husband and you MaryJane. Sometimes, that's all we can get out of ourselves in prayer, is that word, MERCY. Thank You Jesus that You always hear that cry LORD! Thank You LORD!

2011/1/30 22:02
ccchhhrrriiisss

Praying.

2011/1/30 22:58Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Praying for your husband & your family

2011/1/31 0:45Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for my husband. He is putting aside more time to be in his Bible and I see that is helping. I have been seeking the Lord about some of my own attitudes that I might die to self and be more helpful to my husband during this time. I think once we are able to find a church and some brothers for him to meet with that will help a lot.

God Bless
mj

2011/2/2 7:16Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Quote:
I think once we are able to find a church and some brothers for him to meet with that will help a lot.

My husband and I have been 'in the desert' for many years. Our greatest comfort is that where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name, He is there. A believing husband/wife makes a complete package. Capable of worshiping Jesus in any place they may be. We have not been comfortable in any worship center we have visited in our area. If you pin your hopes on finding a local church and brothers in Christ you may be setting yourself up for disappointment. Jesus will fulfill all our needs, if we let him.

Do you and your husband study together? Or, just by yourselves?
Quote:
Genesis 2:18: And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

We are not to be the leader but we can help in the process of decision making. In worship and faith within the home a wife can be of much help to her husband, not by being 'preachy' or pushy but by being supportive and encouraging.

For my part, I kept journals through many of our darkest years and have made a calender/list the many times God has rescued us from certain disasters. Reading back over the times in the past helps me remember He never fails us, when there is no help, it us usually because we have failed to learn the lesson being presented. Even in our times of failures He still bestowed his good providence upon us.

Through it all, you only need Him, all the other companionship is added blessings. Don't forget you have us here, too. Although, I can see by looking in my journal entries the times of the severest trials we were always isolated from friends and family.

Love, white stone

2011/2/3 14:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy