SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Revival Conference Texas Videos Added..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Revival Conference Texas Videos Added..

Saints,

I have added all the videos for the conference up onto youtube and SermonIndex. It has been tremendous to hear so many testimonies of how the messages have impacted life's. I encourage you to watch some of the videos as God leads you and may God continue to speak to His body in these last days.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/viewcat.php?op=&cid=175

2011/1/18 1:13Profile
Joyful_Heart

Re: Revival Conference Texas Videos Added..

Thank you so much Greg, I was able to attend via internet the conference and was extremely blessed and edified by these Godly men. I am looking forward to them again.

Also, I was at our Church without walls yesterday and the man that came to share the Word with us told me that he has listened to some messages from the men of God on U-Tube that came from SI. Glory to God! You are moving on the land Lord. We dont see it in huge amounts and so much still to be done but You are moving Lord and raising up a hunger and thirst for more of You Lord. Glory to You Lord and continue to protect, bless and encourage SI and the other ministries that have Your heart and interests only. Give us even more of a passion for You Jesus! Amen and Amen!

2011/1/19 12:02Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Revival Conference Texas Videos Added..

Thanks Greg!

2011/1/19 12:07Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thank you so much Greg, I was able to attend via internet the conference and was extremely blessed and edified by these Godly men. I am looking forward to them again.

Amen sister. I believe some of the messages given were really from the heart of God and its wonderful to have them recorded for viewing again. Brother K.P.'s messages especially are ones that have had me "chewing" on them ever since.

2011/1/19 13:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy