SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : problems burning sermons to cd

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
kathleen1

problems burning sermons to cd

Hi, I love this site. I found a message on the site that just literally had a colossal impact called "The Devil's Nightmare" (page 6, Carter Conlon) but it is asx format and will not burn in the Windows Media Player. I've tried everything I can think of because I think everybody needs to hear this message at my church, but I can't get it to burn. I've adjusted settings, it will play but will not burn. Any ideas? I sure would appreciate it. Thanks and God bless!

Kathleen (Shalee is my daughter's name and when I registered, my name was already taken)

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the communion of the Holy Ghost be with you. 2 Cor 13:14

2004/10/11 19:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: problems burning sermons to cd

Quote:
Hi, I love this site. I found a message on the site that just literally had a colossal impact called "The Devil's Nightmare" (page 6, Carter Conlon) but it is asx format and will not burn in the Windows Media Player.

It has to be in mp3 format to be burnable to a CD. I have gotten most of the asx versions into mp3 also but I will double check this one and if there is no mp3 counterpart I will try and get it up ASAP.

2004/10/11 20:01Profile
kathleen1

Re: problems with asx format

God bless you! I really want this message. I have been praying the Holy Ghost will help me lay ahold of this and increase my faith because this message stirred me up so much. Thank you. There is another of Pastor Conlon's "Preparing to sing in a difficult time" in asx. format. I really appreciate this web site, it has changed my life, and my mom's.
Sincerely,
Kathleen

2004/10/11 20:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just got the 2 files done! Enjoy dear sister:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=5219]Preparing To Sing in a Difficult Time by Carter Conlon[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=5218]The Devil's Nightmare by Carter Conlon[/url]

2004/10/11 20:38Profile
kathleen1

Re: asx files

God bless you, Brother! I can't thank you enough!!! Praise the Lord!!!! This means a lot to me. I've already listened to this message several times. I wish every Christian would listen to this and become the Devil's nightmare!!!
In Christ, and grateful to be,
Kathleen

2004/10/11 23:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy