SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Wales Revival Conference Accomidations and Lodging

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Wales Revival Conference Accomidations and Lodging

Saints,

There are two motels within about 3 miles and both are offering special rates at between £29 to £33 for a family room.
These are Travel Lodge at Junction47 M4 at Penllergaer Swansea West www.travellodge.co.uk
and Premier Inn at Llanelli www.premierinn.com

If anyone is going to these motels it might be great to connect with other brothers and sisters and share rooms. Also to SHARE rides also. Do try and connect that way if you can.

2009/11/3 4:07Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re: Wales Revival Conference Accomidations and Lodging

My wife and I will be staying at the travel lodge at Swansea West for one night on the Tuesday night, so if anyone needs a lift from there to and from the conference on the Tuesday and Wednesday we would be happy to help.

2009/11/3 9:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

tremendous! I am sure there will be many connections made this way either online here or when everyone gets to the event.

2009/11/3 15:51Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

I was thinking that it would be good to know who is planning on attending, particularly from outside the UK as it would be good try and connect up at some point. That's if you feel free to post this info.

Also I meant to add if anyone wants a lift as offered earlier then best to pm me.
Thanks,
David.

2009/11/3 17:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

brother,

It would be abit difficult to post that info. I have had alot of emails from people who are attending etc from overseas. I am sure things will work out. And hopefully some of the people see this thread that need a ride etc.

I really appreciate your servants heart on this matter and look forward to meeting you at the conference.

2009/11/4 4:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

Marlene Howard [email protected]

This sister will need a ride from swansea to the confernece and back etc. It would be great for you to connect with her.

2009/11/4 6:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy