SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : INDIANA REVIVAL CONFERENCE LIVE WEBCAST!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

envy the musculoskeletal system

2009/10/13 16:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I trust many will tune in tonight to hear Keith Daniel live on the webcast:

http://revival.sermonindex.net/

2009/10/13 17:07Profile

Re:

Truly was blessed by Bill Gothards message. Very nurishing, uplifting and freeing. Gives fresh new waves of hope for us all!

2009/10/13 17:22

Re:

That was a very good message by Bill Gothard, I was impressed with that. I am going to share that one with the family, that really answers a lot of the questions that have bugged us for years.

2009/10/13 18:06
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

The times for this conference are CST, right?

2009/10/13 19:05Profile
JoanM

Re: How to join in comments on web-cast

I have been watching and I signed up on facebook but I do not know how to join in on the live typing. I need real specific instructions.

I tried searching on facebook for the conference. Not found. I tried clicking on "friends" on the live web cast page on which we watch. and other click places on the right hand column. Not work.

Joy has helped me in the past. Usually you just log in. There is no place to add comments that I see,

edit: it is now 14 min. into when Keith was going to start. Comments are being typed (praise) but the shot is fixed and no sound. Earlier I could barely make out prayer. Now silence.

2009/10/13 19:10Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Keith Daniel has just begun.

Joan, is everything working for you now?

2009/10/13 19:29Profile

Re:

Quote:

KingJimmy wrote:
The times for this conference are CST, right?

The conference is in Indiana which is EST.

2009/10/13 21:52

Re:

Quote:

JoanM wrote:
I have been watching and I signed up on facebook but I do not know how to join in on the live typing. I need real specific instructions.

I tried searching on facebook for the conference. Not found. I tried clicking on "friends" on the live web cast page on which we watch. and other click places on the right hand column. Not work.

Joy has helped me in the past. Usually you just log in. There is no place to add comments that I see,

edit: it is now 14 min. into when Keith was going to start. Comments are being typed (praise) but the shot is fixed and no sound. Earlier I could barely make out prayer. Now silence.

Hi Joan,

Were you able to figure it out? If not, on the webcast page where the live chat is, did you try to hit 'Connect' to sign in to facebook. It should open up a little box that has an area where you can enter your login info. Once you have done that you should be able to type in the little box that says 'Update your status about this event'.

If you have any more problems send me an email [email protected] I am checking my email frequently during the conference.

~Joy

2009/10/13 22:01
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Looking forward to the second full day. May God speak to His church through His servants.

http://revival.sermonindex.net/

2009/10/14 2:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy