SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Are you "Born Again"?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
Vader

Re: I feel bad for Greg Gordon

Come on please...that is the best you can do...Can't you answer better than that....And yes I am condescending, Answer the questions. Answer me this, Is your church dying because your not preaching the truth. What is the age of your congregation? What impact are you making in your community? do
they know you? PS. I am not Warren or Emergent just truth and the real hope

2009/5/27 19:40Profile
Vader

Re: Hey "Vader"

Really, I wish you could see my youth. On fire and passionate for Christ, not about DOING but BEING for Him, Christ. No Hamster wheel, pure love for the Father....you people make me sick...probably just finished a Blood drive or food for the homeless instead of preaching the truth....

Instead, you would burden your people with 'things to do'. How about devotions to the Father (more personal instead of GOD), I want to please my Father, How about you? For to long we have exchanged 'doing' for 'being'. Being is much easier-BROAD as opposed to 'NARROW'. Get my drift?

2009/5/27 19:42Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!

I say this in love: For what it's worth, I'm glad the guy, whoever he was, is gone. Hopefully you'll be gone shortly too.

God bless you whever you may go. I want revival, not shinnanaghens.

2009/5/27 19:44Profile
Vader

Re:

King Jimmy,
You couldn't handle me in a real debate over SONSHIP as opposed to Calvins weak thoughts...and you will be judged for YOUR Heresy..be forewarned..and yes, you have my flesh riled...You and your ILK have wrecked the church for hundreds of years..

VADER 8-)

Moderator---I am not trying to start trouble here, I am disappointed in the lack of REAL Forthright study. Lets be honest

2009/5/27 19:47Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

You are probably right.

2009/5/27 20:17Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Dear Moderators: Please lock this thread.

2009/5/27 20:18Profile

Re:

Quote:

KingJimmy wrote:
Dear Moderators: Please lock this thread.

Why Jimmy? What is being exposed here you fear? If you fear nothing then why not contribute your understanding instead of hijacking the thread to make it be about what it isn't, me.

2009/5/28 7:41
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Vader,

I sense an anger here...and that is disturbing. Intense is still here...

Have you ever studied Galatians 5:26 carefully? The entire verse applies still...
Or, better yet read the entire chapter of Galatians 5...

Yes, sir, we all fall short once a while and need to repent and apologize...not one is exempt. Helps to keep us humble...

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2009/5/28 23:41Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

I've risked my life for the sake of the gospel, and even lost a fiance over it. Believe me, you and whatever understanding you have is the least of my fears. I'm saddened you and Vadar would attempt to provoke others in such a carnal nature. I pray you truly find God. Please leave the forums until you do.

2009/5/28 23:43Profile

Re: Vader

I already answered Intense /Ormly's question, as for you, you words betray the place you come from. .

2009/5/29 1:35

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy