SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Here Am I

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Psalm41

Here Am I

My name is David and I am a born-again Christain that had lost his way in the world and was found and brought back to the fold.
I am a recovering alcoholic with nearly two years sobriety (Aug. 10). It is only through God's grace, salvation, and redemption that I am here on His earth this day.
I have lost much due to the poor choices I made during the first forty-three years of my life, but I now know that there is and ALWAYS HAS BEEN a loving God that keeps me close to Himself.
This website is one of the BEST I have found on the internet. I have to admit, I'm a big fan of the downloads, particularly the compilations and contemporary worship music. Many times I will listen to them while cleaning house or when I experience some of the wandering thoughts that all of us will have from time to time.

God Bless You ALL,

David :-D

2004/7/25 22:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Here Am I

Quote:
This website is one of the BEST I have found on the internet. I have to admit, I'm a big fan of the downloads, particularly the compilations and contemporary worship music. Many times I will listen to them while cleaning house or when I experience some of the wandering thoughts that all of us will have from time to time.

Brother David welcome to SermonIndex, thank you so much for sharing abit of your testimony for us! I encourage you to listen to some of the sermons namely the ones featured on the front page to start with, feel free to join in the discussions also. Its great to hear from you blessings in Christ.

2004/7/28 21:34Profile
moreofHim

Re: welcome

Hi David,

Congratulations on your (almost) 2 yr. sobriety! God is good, isn't He?! So glad you have felt comforted and fed by SI. I hope the Lord continues to make Himself more and more real to you everyday.

In Him, Chanin

2004/7/28 22:19Profile
revival9

Arizona, USA

Re: Welcome!

Hello brother!

My husband & I met in Alcoholic Anon. 23 yrs. ago. He led me to the Lord Jesus. We had friends around us who read a lot of the same stuff as on this site. We got well-grounded and we are so grateful today.

Listen to the sermons here as much as possible. It helps so much to HEAR the word preached.

God bless.
Mrs. Fred

2004/8/19 1:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy