SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Dear Saints on SI please read

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
JoanM

Re: Dear Saints on SI please read

Sweet sharing dear Awaken.

Many swelling waves of prayer this day. I hope he hears our posts and personal messages. Is aware in his spirit of all ...

He wrote: [i]” I will continue to rest in Him and trust Him to deliver me here or there, praise His glorious name.”[/i] I can’t help asking God to deliver him HERE. HERE. Paul was. That he Stay. Stay for revival. Stay for the rapture. Stay for his labor of love here. I rest in God too. He is perfect in all His ways but I just can’t stop asking.

I know you will give news as you have it.

2008/8/3 1:29Profile
pastorfrin

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Please know how thankful we are for each one of you; for your many prayers and your kind and encouraging words spoken toward us. We cannot help but increase in faith and hope as we realize the love and prayers being offered to the Lord on our behalf.

I was blessed to be able to minister the Word in our service this morning and I know it was only made possible by your prayers.
We will keep you informed of my progress as we all seek His perfect will to be accomplished in our lives.
May the Lord bless and keep you all in His Love.

He is Faithful who promised, never leaving nor forsaking us. We must keep our eyes upon Him.

Love, Peace, and Thankfulness from us to all of you,

pastorfrin and family

ps Brother Kire, Brother Christian and our dear Sister, our love to each of you.

2008/8/3 15:53Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

God bless you pastorfrin. You have been such a wonderful blessing here on SI - challenging and persisting.....

May God give you the rest, joy, comfort as you endure the trial that is set before you, looking unto Him who is the Author and Finisher of our faith. (I do not know what the Greek had in mind when it describes Jesus as "the Finisher of our faith", but wood finishers sand, stain, varnish, sand wood until it gets the shine the woodworker desires. Is this what Jesus is doing to [i]our[/i] faith? I suspect it is, or something like that.)

God bless you, Gary, and our prayers go with you. As you are able, please come back and let us know how things are going for you.

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2008/8/4 18:18Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Quote:
Praise be to God, for each day we draw closer to victory. Eternity is forever, and soon the cares of this world will behind us. One night as I lay in bed, my body sick from this ugly cancer, I spilled away, their I was, standing in front of God, I awoke and yelled out, there is a God. I was indeed shaken, was it a dream, was it a vison, was it Jesus. What I saw I can not even began to understand, but yet my sprit rejoices. Some thing inside of my heart tells me that there is a holy city, a new Jerusalem, and that the promises of God are true. John says, I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. And he heard a loud voice from the thorn saying, “ Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death, or morning, or crying, or pain, for the old Order of things has passed away. God said that I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He that over comes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he we be my son. Rev 21:1-7. So my dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus hold on to what your heart knows that is true. Worry yourself not about understanding the false teachings of the DaVinci code, but remember the truth that lives in your heart, for that is code that will surly brings eternal life. Jesus said, that in my fathers house are many rooms, if were not so I would not told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. Are savior is personally preparing a place for us in glory. John 14:1-4.
Do not let the cares of this life separate you from the love of God, but rejoice for soon and very soon, were going to see our King. I tell you that there is a home for the righteousness, and if we keep his promises close to our hearts, we will all see that new heaven and new earth. I pray that you lift your self up this day, and encourage one another, because we shall be in paradise with God.
Living with this sickness has been very difficult and I find that my body grows weaker, and I appear to be tried & frail. But I declare to all of you, that my sprit draws closer to my living God each and every day. My strength is not of my self, but comes the God of our fathers, his words are true, his love is pure, and his glory will last forever. Don’t let the cares or even the lies of this world keep you from, knowing and living the truth.
For us that will simply trust and believe in the death & resurrection of Jesus Christ our Savor, than to you...Heaven Awaits..

This is most precious. Praise God!

2008/8/4 20:56Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
Praise be to God, for each day we draw closer to victory. Eternity is forever, and soon the cares of this world will behind us. One night as I lay in bed, my body sick from this ugly cancer, I spilled away, their I was, standing in front of God, I awoke and yelled out, there is a God. I was indeed shaken, was it a dream, was it a vison, was it Jesus. What I saw I can not even began to understand, but yet my sprit rejoices. Some thing inside of my heart tells me that there is a holy city, a new Jerusalem, and that the promises of God are true. John says, I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. And he heard a loud voice from the thorn saying, “ Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death, or morning, or crying, or pain, for the old Order of things has passed away. God said that I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He that over comes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he we be my son. Rev 21:1-7. So my dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus hold on to what your heart knows that is true. Worry yourself not about understanding the false teachings of the DaVinci code, but remember the truth that lives in your heart, for that is code that will surly brings eternal life. Jesus said, that in my fathers house are many rooms, if were not so I would not told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. Are savior is personally preparing a place for us in glory. John 14:1-4.

This is precious. Eli_Barnabas, would you mind telling us who wrote this piece?
Thanks!
ginnyrose

2008/8/5 16:32Profile
HeartSong

Re:

It is from Charlene's Dad (see page one)
- it is very precious, especially to have it written by one's Father.

2008/8/5 18:04Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Do continue to pray for our dear brother, may all who have a burden lift our brother up to God continually.

Psa 136:1 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:2 O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:3 O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:4 To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:5 To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:6 To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:7 To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:8 The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:9 The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:10 To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:11 And brought out Israel from among them: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:12 With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:13 To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:14 And made Israel to pass through the midst of it: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:15 But overthrew Pharaoh and his host in the Red sea: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:16 To him which led his people through the wilderness: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:17 To him which smote great kings: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:18 And slew famous kings: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:19 Sihon king of the Amorites: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:20 And Og the king of Bashan: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:21 And gave their land for an heritage: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:22 Even an heritage unto Israel his servant: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:23 Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psa 136:24 And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:25 Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psa 136:26 O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.

2008/8/19 13:40Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Praying dear brother, praying. Precious, precious Lord . . .

Isaiah 57:1

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

Galatians 1:3-5

Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

2008/8/19 14:29Profile
JoanM

Re: God's Love

Although I do not know if he hears of our pms, I sent one last night that was a strong and dear impression from the Lord full of thoughts of our dear brother: “I have Loved you with an everlasting Love.” It was so rich a love it made me weep and pray. I thank God he knows this Love.

I was going to pm you hmmhmm to ask for news. Thank you for not forgetting us. Do family get pms, somehow?

2008/8/19 16:19Profile
pastorfrin

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Greetings from pastorfrin and family.

My husband is doing somewhat better and seems to be responding to a new medication and of more importance, the prayers of the saints.
We are a large family and have all joined together around my dear husband, father, grandfather and faithful friend to rally him back to health.
He sends his love and thanksgiving to each one of you, for your prayers and loving words of encouragement. Please continue to pray for his complete and total healing. The medicine is only a temporary fix, so what he needs is total healing.
Will continue to update you on his condition and believe you will be hearing from him soon.
He has asked that I send along one of his favorite devotionals from C. H. Spurgeon

Love, peace, and thanksgiving to each one of you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
pastorfrin and family

“We know that all things work together for good to them that love God.”
— Romans 8:28

Upon some points a believer is absolutely sure. He knows, for instance, that God sits in the stern-sheets of the vessel when it rocks most. He believes that an invisible hand is always on the world’s tiller, and that wherever providence may drift, Jehovah steers it. That re-assuring knowledge prepares him for everything. He looks over the raging waters and sees the spirit of Jesus treading the billows, and he hears a voice saying, “It is I, be not afraid.” He knows too that God is always wise, and, knowing this, he is confident that there can be no accidents, no mistakes; that nothing can occur which ought not to arise. He can say, “If I should lose all I have, it is better that I should lose than have, if God so wills: the worst calamity is the wisest and the kindest thing that could befall to me if God ordains it.” “We know that all things work together for good to them that love God.” The Christian does not merely hold this as a theory, but he knows it as a matter of fact. Everything has worked for good as yet; the poisonous drugs mixed in fit proportions have worked the cure; the sharp cuts of the lancet have cleansed out the proud flesh and facilitated the healing. Every event as yet has worked out the most divinely blessed results; and so, believing that God rules all, that he governs wisely, that he brings good out of evil, the believer’s heart is assured, and he is enabled calmly to meet each trial as it comes. The believer can in the spirit of true resignation pray, “Send me what thou wilt, my God, so long as it comes from thee; never came there an ill portion from thy table to any of thy children.”

“Say not my soul, ‘From whence can God relieve my care?’
Remember that Omnipotence has servants everywhere.
His method is sublime, his heart profoundly kind,
God never is before his time, and never is behind.”

Spurgeon, C. H.

2008/8/29 13:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy