SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Revival in Florida??

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
Sems

Latvia

Revival in Florida??

http://www.charismamag.com/news/archives/042208d.html

Does anyone know what is happening there? Thanks and God bless.

2008/4/23 15:16Profile

Re: Revival in Florida??

My sister in law and her husband went. She was prayed for because she has a lung disease and is congested all the time. She was told she was healed and she has slept like a baby ever since. I haven't talked to her personally yet but my husband has. That's just what I was told and I don't know anything first hand. I am thinking about attending one of the meetings not sure yet.

2008/4/23 15:27

Re:

Because of some of the concerns that have been raised involving this movement I removed the link to this webcast and websight.

2008/4/23 15:57

Re:

I dont know anything about this guy... so I cant possibly determine if this is of God or not... at this point. I would caution the brethren here that in the end times there will be false teachers and false prophets who work many miracles and wonders... and will deceive even some of God's people.

[b]Matthew 24:24[/b] [i]For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.[/i]

[b]Mark 13:22[/b] [i]For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.[/i]

I hope your sister has a received a healing touch from God. Praise the Lord if she did.

But these scriptures make it clear that in these end times these false prophets will work healings too... and do such a good job of it that they will deceive even Christians.

You need to examine this man's doctrine. Dont look at the "miracles"... dont look at the hype... what is his life like, what is his doctrine.

If it doesnt line up w/ scripture then leave it alone!

When I find a snake in my yard I dont immediately reach down and pick it up. I determine if it's a Copperhead or a Rattler... if it is... I kill it. If it's a black snake, I may pick it up and check it out, and then I let it go. Thats how we need to deal with things like this "revival".

Krispy

2008/4/23 17:06

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
I dont know anything about this guy... so I cant possibly determine if this is of God or not... at this point. I would caution the brethren here that in the end times there will be false teachers and false prophets who work many miracles and wonders... and will deceive even some of God's people.

[b]Matthew 24:24[/b] [i]For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.[/i]

[b]Mark 13:22[/b] [i]For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.[/i]

I hope your sister has a received a healing touch from God. Praise the Lord if she did.

But these scriptures make it clear that in these end times these false prophets will work healings too... and do such a good job of it that they will deceive even Christians.

You need to examine this man's doctrine. Dont look at the "miracles"... dont look at the hype... what is his life like, what is his doctrine.

If it doesnt line up w/ scripture then leave it alone!

When I find a snake in my yard I dont immediately reach down and pick it up. I determine if it's a Copperhead or a Rattler... if it is... I kill it. If it's a black snake, I may pick it up and check it out, and then I let it go. Thats how we need to deal with things like this "revival".

Krispy

I agree, I think I'm just going to watch the webcast for now.

2008/4/23 18:00
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

I would caution people with this. I know many brothers and sisters that live in the town where bently has his "international" headquarters. I cannot accredit or confirm the character of this man and also the manifestations and teachings that he prodcues are no inlign with scriptures nor the testimony of the church throughout the ages. This [b]is not revival[/b].

2008/4/23 19:07Profile

Re:

Quote:
I would caution people with this.

I agree, this would be a good time to pray and use some spiritual discernment. Were going to see alot of this in these last days and we need to know what is true from what is false.

This is the first time I have actually seen this websight or viewed this webcast so this is all new to me too.

2008/4/23 19:53
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Andrew Strom from revivalschool.com said this:

Sadly I regard Todd Bentley as one of the worst of the Prophetic
circle that I know of. He is one of the few that I have publicly
warned about by name - he is so bad. False "angel" visitations,
gold dust, 'Third Heaven' visualizations, etc, etc. He has "power"
but has led people into much deception, sadly.

Please be warned.

Andrew Strom.

2008/4/23 19:56Profile

Re: Heart Breaking

Been watching this broadcast and boy, talk about not of God. Theres no discernment here at all. I even spoke in the chat room they have up next to the viewing saying to everyone please use discernment that satan can do miracles to, to read your Bibles, etc. and i got kicked out. I honestly tryed to reach some of those in the chat room watching this and before i was kicked out, several asked me to please stop because it was real. They would rather have there ears tickled i guess. This is heart breaking.

2008/4/23 20:46

Re: False Revival

Greg,

Since i was kicked out of there chat room which i only was warning for a few minutes. I did sign up for there site just so i could leave a comment and it's still there so far. What i left or said was; I copied and just pasted what you wrote or said what Brother Strom wrote on there comment section which is below the viewing of this so called Revival. I had to turn if off, it's like i said, so heart breaking.

2008/4/23 21:13

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy