Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Video on GodTube

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Video on GodTube

I was looking for a David Wilkerson sermon on GodTube and ran across this little clip called, [url=http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=3a1551f47198cfccae57]Sorry, You Missed The Rapture.[/url]

I'm not interested in a theological debate about the rapture, pre-trib, mid-trib, post-trib, pan-trib, etc., That's not my purpose in posting this. I would just like to know what others think of the information given in this clip. Has the seven year peace treaty with Israel already been signed?

The tone and attitude of the video doesn't come across as having the purest of motives but ,that aside, how much of the information given in it is true?

2008/1/31 23:25Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Video on GodTube

Watched the video 3 times. You have to in order to get the message properly.

I have also visited the website fellowship of the martyrs before, and they have some intresting things on there. Some things are questionable, but mostly good stuff.

For those who have not viewed it yet, it is less than 5 mins long. The name Javier Solana is mentioned several times.

There is mention of a 7 year peace agreement, which I have never heard of being mentioned in the news. But then again, the UN is always passing resolutions that no one has ever heard of.

As you said Brother Keith, the motives do not seem pure, but the information should wake us up.

Just watch it, and draw your own conclusions.

God bless.

2008/2/4 7:58Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

Bless your heart for responding, Enid! I was starting to develop a complex when nobody responded! I thought perhaps I presented something that was out of line or something.

What you responded with is exactly what I was hoping the discussion would be. [b]Mainly, has the seven year peace treaty with Israel already been signed?[/b] Could it be something signed unawares to the rest of the world? And is the information the video gives about Javier Solana truth or just a conspiracy theory? I have no interest in those, but I think it's wise to be aware of what's happening.

I only wish more people here might respond, if they can shed light on any of this.

2008/2/4 9:32Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Concerning Solana, search wikipedia for info on him. It seems they are right about him. Have heard about him only in the last 3 years, but he has been around for some time.

As for the 7 year peace treaty, who knows?

Thing is, every day draws us nearer to the 'peace treaty', and ultimately, because it is God's word, the fulfilment of bible prophecy.

It has to happen, it will.

God bless.

2008/2/4 10:06Profile
SimpleLiving

Minnesota, USA

Re:

What I absolutely [b][i][u]love[/u][/i][/b] about the Father is this: Knowing whether the treaty has been signed or not, whether Christians will endure the Great Tribulation or not, and whether this or that doctrine is correct or not, isn't essential when it's all said and done. Our goal is to please the Father in our daily lives, fulfill the call He's placed on our lives and transform ourselves constantly into the image of Jesus, through His word, our actions, and by His grace! We are to live always prepared.

That's seriously exciting to me! While it's good to study and seek Him in all matters, it's not essential to know [i]every[/i] detail. Just believe and trust in Him. It certainly takes a lot of pressure off!

2008/2/4 11:47Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

Col 1v10, 'that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him...

For me, our ideal should be to please God.

I think we get involved in things that are of no importance to the kingdom of God. I won't name them, the indiviual can fill in the blanks.

But the word of God warns us to watch, Mark 13, lest coming suddenly, he find you sleeping, verse 36.

It says the same in other scriptures too.

I just want to be doing what I am supposed to be doing when Jesus returns.

That matters to me.

God bless.

2008/2/4 13:24Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Video on GodTube

intresting video..anyone got some info on this Javier?

2008/2/4 13:29Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re:

I found information on crossroads.to and also at inthedays.com

They also have links, or just go on a search.

God bless.

2008/2/4 14:33Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

SimpleLiving said;

We are to live always prepared.
-------------------------------------------------

Remember God is at work as well. Even if it looks like he is million miles away fallen of the throne.(He isn't, everything is going to plan) We should be in fear of what God will do than any anti-god.

Stephen speaks about the timings of God and what he does to change them.

John The Baptist by Stephen Kaung
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1908

2008/2/4 22:37Profile

Re: Godtube video

enid said

Quote:
As for the 7 year peace treaty, who knows?

Well, EDIT: I agree that I did wonder where the information was coming from. But, now that I've heard the research into the North American Union - though I haven't tried to verify it from the documents presented as evidence - there are other events in my lifetime, which make me inclined to believe what I'm hearing now.

For instance, when Gordon Brown had been in China, the internet carried 'news' of 'secret new world order' discussions... when really, if they were 'secret' [i]no-one[/i] would know about them. Because, manifestly, the discussions and agreements which have been made, for the foundation of the North American Union, have been kept out of public attention to such an extent that [i]despite[/i] the appearance of evidence, North Americans are scratching their heads with surprise - and maybe even denial.

What is bothersome, is that in the UK we know the government is trying to pass ground-breaking changes to our legislation, which will have the same effect in their outworking, as the changes to US legistlation which have already been passed. No-one imagines these changes will apply against the ordinary law-abiding citizen. But, objectors to these changes in legislation point out that the ordinary law-abiding citizen doesn't have any legal rights left, by which to resist in the unhappy event of being taken into custody. Because now, they can take you in [i]without[/i] evidence, and keep you till they 'find' 'evidence' and build a case against you. Sounds a bit like what happened to Jesus, huh?

Tony Blair was in the EU President's chair more than once and is not the only head of state who agreed to any of the measures which have been put in place by EU legislators, during the last ten years. Now, EDIT end. he has an office in Jerusalem (ask suzy) and is the Middle East Peace Envoy for the quartet. Basically, that means he's the go-between the rest of the world and Israel on behalf of all interested parties - except Israel EDIT, perhaps, because of course Palestine is part of the rest of the world.

2008/2/5 18:13

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy