SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Scientists inscribe entire Bible on head of a pin

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
You know at first glance at this you think wow awesome but like i said the more i thought about this and looked at the picture of it i had a bad feeling about it all but can't explain it, just a gut feeling that it's going to be used possibly for bad down the road than for good.

Julian, my thoughts exactly: a gut feeling fueled by past abuse.

You recall the chip experts are now imbedding under the skin that detail a person's medical history, or how it is implanted in some animals? The only thing that keeps this from becoming mandatory for humans is the government. And once God allows this to happen, where will the godly
appear? Beheadings might become the order of the day...sorry I cannot be more optimistic...

In the meantime, we need to allow the Holy Spirit to nourish our souls daily so when we will be pressured to assume the mark, we will with no hesitation refuse it without regrets. Even if it means losing our heads - physically. In the meantime we are not to worry about it because when this time will come God will give us the coping skills needed to stand. I just know it. He would not ask anything difficult like this without giving us the power to remain faithful.

These are my thoughts, Julian. Got anymore on the subject? or perhaps your years of wisdom could shed more light on this issue....

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2007/12/29 7:58Profile

Re: Scientists inscribe entire Bible on head of a pin

Quote:
You recall the chip experts are now imbedding under the skin that detail a person's medical history, or how it is implanted in some animals? The only thing that keeps this from becoming mandatory for humans is the government. And once God allows this to happen, where will the godly appear? Beheadings might become the order of the day...sorry I cannot be more optimistic...

There is already the use of implants of a rudimentary kind, which are used by their masters to prompt those in whom they've been implanted to a specific thought or action. This is used in combination with finely tuned brainwashing of the most sophisticated kind. [i]Of course it's illegal![/i]

2007/12/29 10:07
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Quote:
There is already the use of implants of a rudimentary kind, which are used by their masters to prompt those in whom they've been implanted to a specific thought or action.

Like who? where? and why? and I am sure you are not talking about animals, are you?

ginnyrose

2007/12/29 16:42Profile

Quote:
Like who? where? and why? and I am sure you are not talking about animals, are you?

I'm not talking about animals but you will have to do your own research if you really want answers. They are not pretty. It's bad enough to know that there is such an agenda anywhere on earth, that these things have come to pass. Pray for Satan's devices to be brought to confusion, to fail, and to catch their perpetrators in their own nets, the the birds may escape, because the LORD is on their side.

2007/12/29 17:26

Just yesterday in my home newspaper there was an add that said: Anyone wishing to have there animals imbedded with a "chip" could do so for "free". I found that ironic since the starting of this thread. Were surely in the last of the last days. I wonder how long it will be when the same call comes for humans and for free as well. Very scary indeed.

2007/12/29 18:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy