SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please Pray for RobertW's Wife

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
TonyS

Kansas City, Missouri

Please Pray for RobertW's Wife

Anna, Robert Wurtz's wife is facing a severe health crisis. My wife and I have known this couple for a dozen years and have ministered with them countless times over the years. Anna also works for my wife in Long-Term Care and is a needed blessing on a daily basis to her elderly residents.
I will let Robert share any details he feels appropriate.

Most here on SI know Robert, and he has been a great blessing to us. Now his family needs us.

In Christ,
Tony & Dawn Sexton

2007/10/30 19:34Profile

Re: Please Pray for RobertW's Wife

Tony,

Thanks for this word.

2007/10/30 19:49

Yes, will certainly be praying for Anna.

Sigh. So many people that are wanting to serve God getting sick. This breaks your heart.
Lord Bless the Wurtz's please. Continue to hold them up and bring healing Father - in Jesus Name.

2007/10/30 19:50

I will be praying for Anna and Robert.
Thanks for sharing this.

2007/10/30 19:50
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re:

I too will pray

2007/10/30 19:51Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Praying here also...

God bless you and keep you both.

In Christ,

Ron

2007/10/30 20:38Profile
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

May the Lord give a word of hope and joy in this trail.May he use to draw them closer to his feet.

One answered prayer will keep you until dawn.. John piper.

A mind set on Christ has perfect peace.

I am praying
Charlene

2007/10/30 20:40Profile
pastorfrin

Robert and Anna,

Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

May the Lord's healing and peace rest upon you,
in Jesus Name.

We will all be in prayer, our Lord is faithful to His promises.

In His Love
pastorfrin and family

2007/10/30 20:56Profile
Andrew_Strom

Re:

We too will pray.

Be encouraged, Robert and Anna!

BE HEALED Anna, in the name of Jesus Christ.

All our love,

Andrew, Jacqui and household.

2007/10/30 21:05Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for bringing this up Bro. Tony. In 2005 my wife Anna had a test of her thyroid gland for cancer that came up negative. A few weeks ago she went to the ear, nose, throat doctor to have her ear canal checked. The Dr. found that she had an enlarged thyroid and ordered an ultrasound. She did that on Thursday and we left for Canton late night Friday. Saturday they called her cell and were concerned with multiple nodules. They ordered a biopsy and we returned home for the appointment 12:00 PM Friday in Kansas City. Our hearts were focused on seeking the Lord and revival in our lives, homes, and church. I had a peace about it all and did not worry about it. I knew it was in God's hands.

We discussed a little on the way home about it- as we had been through this before and it was negative. 95% of nodules are [u]not[/u] cancer. She went in for the biopsy Friday. We patiently and peacefully waited. No doubt the refreshing we received in Canton was a Godsend.

My wife and I learned a few hours ago that she has cancer of the thyroid gland and according to her E.N.T doctor has a probability of being malignant. They will remove one lobe and test for sure to see if it has spread. Please be in prayer as the Lord may lay her upon your heart. We have walked the valley of death before a number of times; We are trusting the Lord.

God Bless and many thanks,

-Robert

2007/10/30 21:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy