SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : My Godly Father-Keith Daniel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

My Godly Father-Keith Daniel

Thank you Tears of Joy for sending me these sermons. I wasn't listening to My Godly Father and was so amazed on how one man can be so filled with Christ. How can one man be so filled with the Love of Christ? Is it possible that believers can experience this type of revelation or experience of Christ? If one man was able to experience this, is it possible for us? Or does God just choose to give more to others and give less to others too?

I would love to have just half of what this man had; a greater knowledge and love of Christ. I told Tears of Joy, that this could encourage me a great deal, but then depress me at the same time, because the Lord wouldn't reveal Himself in such away to me.

BTW. When I say "reveal" or "experience" I don't mean like a visual transfiguration of some kind. That will be another thread.

I do encourage those who haven't listened to these sermons to take the time to listen.

God Bless
Reformer

My Godly father
Abide in Me

2007/10/3 8:51
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: My Godly Father-Keith Daniels

This sermon is really something, I have heard it probably 7-8 times, and every time it so challenges me and encourages me to walk closer to the Lord. And i weep when i relize what God can do in a mans life, so as he did in my life. His mercy and grace....

When we see all these "godly" men, we tend to look up to them and no wrong in that, but if thats all we do we missed it. God has no respect of persons, what they had we can have. And that is my encouragement. To know i can know Jesus in such a way that his life flows through me to a pereshing and dying world around me,

as the Word puts it

Christ in me......

2007/10/3 9:17Profile
notmyown

Re: My Godly Father-Keith Daniels

Quote:
Is it possible that believers can experience this type of revelation or experience of Christ? If one man was able to experience this, is it possible for us? Or does God just choose to give more to others and give less to others too?

It certainly seems that some men/women know God in a real way that few ever reach. Bottom line is, in my life anyway, that I am the limiting factor of what God can do.

How humbling those sermons are. How little I give in comparison and how much fear of man I still have which I suppose equates to pride in my heart. :(

2007/10/3 11:32Profile

Re:

Quote:
It certainly seems that some men/women know God in a real way that few ever reach. Bottom line is, in my life anyway, that I am the limiting factor of what God can do.

You are right, we can so much get into the way of the Lord.

2007/10/3 13:13

Re:

A couple more messages by Keith Daniel on the testimonies of godly men are

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=10738&commentView=itemComments]The Testimony of Will McFarlane[/url]

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=8185&commentView=itemComments]My Godly Father-in-Law[/url]

Those are both really good messages.

[i]"The Holy Spirit takes control of you to the degree that you are surrendered to God." - Keith Daniel[/i]

2007/10/3 13:29

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy