SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : Font sizes

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Font sizes

From a quick look at the thread titles, no-one seems to have mentioned it, but, since SI was offline a few days for technical work, I'm finding the reversal of size between quotes and non quotes confusing, and difficult to read. ...That is that the font size of the quotes is bigger than an added comment on the quote, and neither are very big. It's made more difficult because the regular font colour is grey rather than black.

I tried altering the font size to xsmall (which is much bigger than the existing automatic fonts), but it's a bit of a nuisance to do that every time.

Can anything be done about this?

Thanks

Jeannette

2007/9/20 17:07

Re: Font sizes

Am I the only one who's having this problem?

Maybe its my pc?

Jeannette

2007/9/25 18:48
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
Am I the only one who's having this problem?

Maybe its my pc?

I see both the quoted text and the text I wrote as the same size. :-)

Have you checked SI on another pc yet?

Blessings,
Jonathan

[edit]I was misstaken, the font size in the quotes is smaller then the other text.. isn't it on your computer?

2007/10/20 8:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
From a quick look at the thread titles, no-one seems to have mentioned it, but, since SI was offline a few days for technical work, I'm finding the reversal of size between quotes and non quotes confusing, and difficult to read. ...That is that the font size of the quotes is bigger than an added comment on the quote, and neither are very big. It's made more difficult because the regular font colour is grey rather than black.

I tried altering the font size to xsmall (which is much bigger than the existing automatic fonts), but it's a bit of a nuisance to do that every time.

Can anything be done about this?

Hi,

There were no changes done to the quoting text size so you should be able to get it back to normal as before so it is a user issue on your end. Using firefox as a browser has helped alot of people.

2007/10/20 11:16Profile
mackaymarsh

Re:

I have been wondering if this had been discussed before as it doesn't seem to be a problem for others. But, this 'grey' color is very hard on my eyes for some reason. I find it very difficult to read, especially longer articles, etc. What I've had to do is to copy things into MS Word, change the fonts to black and then read.

More effort, but well worth it. I am so thankful for S.I. I wish I could go to the Conference.

May God bless you all,
Wayne

2007/10/20 12:18Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
More effort, but well worth it. I am so thankful for S.I. I wish I could go to the Conference.

A helpful option for you could be to use the PDF output buttons on the forums and on the articles secton which gives you a printable document of the text and the font is large and black!

for example:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/viewpdf.gif[/img]\
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic_pdf.php?topic_id=19673&forum=21

2007/10/20 12:22Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

If people are using SEAMONKEY or FIREFOX there is a possibilty to click on "VIEW" in the menu and select "TEXT ZOOM" and increase the text

I usually do this when reading larger portions of texts because it is easier on the eyes...

2007/10/20 12:44Profile
mackaymarsh

Re:

Good idea... I'll try it. Thanks
Wayne

2007/10/20 12:48Profile
theopenlife

Re:

[b]helpful hint[/b]

If you have a mouse with a "roll and scroll" center wheel, hold down the control key and roll the mouse wheel... all the text on any page will change sizes!

2007/10/20 16:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy