SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hitler

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Santana

Hitler

people always compare themselves with Hitler and I think that makes them feel better.

But didn't Hitler think he's a good person?? In his mind, he's doing god a favor by cleaning up Germany.

I never met a person who didn't think they were good.

2007/7/24 16:33Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: Hitler

yep, I sure am glad that I am not a great sinner like Hitler... :P 'I stick in my thumb and pull out a plum and say what a good girl am I'

yucky. even pretending I am a good person makes my stomach hurt.

2007/7/24 16:52Profile
jordanamo

Re: Hitler

When you see yourself and your sin, you identify yourself with Hitler in the sense that you know that you too are capable of such... that is what sin is capable of it, and the only reason you had not participated in the execution of Jews was a basic mercy of God... and that if you had been born in that time like Hitler, its not far for me to at least say I could have been deceived in such a manner as well, due to the nature of sin.

2007/7/24 17:20Profile

Re:

...unless you're a Mormon. Then you believe Hitler is in Heaven. Granted, it's a low level of Heaven, but he's enjoying Heaven sure enough.

Krispy

2007/7/24 17:29
MSeaman

Michigan

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
...unless you're a Mormon. Then you believe Hitler is in Heaven. Granted, it's a low level of Heaven, but he's enjoying Heaven sure enough.

Krispy

you make my heart merry!

2007/7/25 15:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy