SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : FREE Webcast Module for your Website~~!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
shazbot

USA

Re:

What's the code I'm supposed to add to the head? It doesn't appear on your earlier message.

Quote:
"...would not always want to be heard in many mainstream churches."

Why's that?

2004/4/3 23:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]Copy to the HEAD:[/b]

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="https://www.sermonindex.net/webcast2.js"></SCRIPT>

And just copy the code from below and paste it into your web page where you want the Live Broadcast Module to show:

[b]Copy to the BODY:[/b]

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="https://www.sermonindex.net/webcast.js"></SCRIPT>

Quote:
"...would not always want to be heard in many mainstream churches."

Many messages on this site would not be accepted in many churches in our day. We are not used to have the [b]whole[/b] truth presented before us. I feel Andrew Strom is really restoring alot of necessary doctrines back to the Church in some circles. [i](Holines, Fear of God, Judgements of God, Repentance, Conviction, etc).[/i]

2004/4/5 13:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Please feel free to add the Live Webcast Script to your pages, here is another site that has:

http://www.ibizforyou.com/knowGodswill/links/links.htm

2004/4/6 12:20Profile
shazbot

USA

Re: Webcast Script

Sorry about the delay, I finally did add it. It doesn't look as nice as I'd like though, so I'll continue to tweak it until I get it where it looks nice.

It's at [url=www.realmofshazbot.com]www.realmofshazbot.com[/url].

2004/4/8 17:48Profile
CSWoot

Oklahoma

Re:

Hi brother I just added the script to www.pryorcreekcommunitychurch.org on the start page (Announcements) Looks great!

Thank you.

Connie

2004/4/9 10:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Just to let everyone know that www.studylight.org is the current sponsor of the Live Webcast at SermonIndex. There banner is showing on the bottom bar of the webcast. Studylight.org is a great resources site and possibly the best online bible research tool available. They have the Live Webcast on their site as that you can access.

2004/4/17 22:38Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

After much trial and error I have decided to phase out the Live Webcasting feature and impliment a similar feature that will work much more efficiently and provide a meaningful service to the viewers of SermonIndex. The new feature is called "SermonIndex Live Seminars" and you can access it on the top right of the homepage. The idea behind this feature is that there will be presenters (pastors, teachers) giving LIVE sessions using an webconferncing tool. This will allow for user feedback and participation in Live Chat during these sessions.

There will be an variety of speakers presenting on a various selction of topics, ie: revival, prayer, repentance, bible exegesis, or even a more general subject such as Internet Addiction, etc. You will be able to register as a user beforehand to these events and all registeration is free. My prayer and hopes are that higher profile speakers across the country and world will be able to host seminars on SermonIndex.

For more information click on the link in the Main Menu or on the top right of the homepage. Feel free to reply to this message and ask any questions you wish to at all. I am excited in all the ways the Lord can use this Live meeting tool to build up the saints of God.

If you have the current webcast button it has changed to a "Live Seminars" button instead. You are still welcome to add the code to your webpage to link to these free seminars.

here is the look of the new button:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/register3.gif[/img]

2004/5/1 20:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy