SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Oswald Chambers~ UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST (march)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Oswald Chambers~ UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST (march)

[b]March 1st - The Piercing Question[/b]
[i]Do you love Me? John 21:17[/i]
When the Lord asks us this question, it is impossible to think and respond properly, because when the Lord speaks directly to us, the pain is too intense. It causes such a tremendous hurt that any part of our life which may be out of line with His will cn feel the pain. The moment that pain is felt is the very moment at which God reveals His truth to us.

2004/3/1 0:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Oswald Chambers~ UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST (march)

[b]March 2nd - Have You Felt The Pain Inflicted By The Lord[/b]
[i]He said to him the third time, "...do you love Me?" John 21:17[/i]
Our Lord never asks questions until the perfect time. Rarely, but probably once in each of our lives, He will back us into a corner where He will hurt us with His piercing questions. Then we will realize that we do love Him far more deeply than our words can ever say.

2004/3/2 19:44Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]March 3rd - His Commision To Us[/b]
[i]Feed My sheep. John 21:17[/i]
The Lord's point is- "Pour yourself out. Don't testify about how much you love Me and don't talk about the wonderful revelation you have had, just "Feed my sheep."

2004/3/2 23:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]March 4th - Is This True Of Me?[/b]
[i]None of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself... Acts 20:24[/i]
If I have not been seized by Jesus Christ and surrendered myself to Him, I will consider the time I decide to give God and my own ideas service as dear. Never consider whether or not you are of use-but always consider that "you are not your own," you are His (1 Corinthins 6:19).

2004/3/3 23:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]March 5th - Is He Really My Lord?[/b]
[i]...so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I recieved from the Lord Jesus... Acts 20:24[/i]
We all have to find our niche in life, and spiritually we find it when we recieve our ministry from the Lord. To do this we must have close fellowship with Jesus and must know Him as more than our personal Saviour.

2004/3/4 22:25Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]March 6th - Taking The Next Step[/b]
[i]...in much patience, in tribulations, in needs, in distresses. 2 Corinthians 6:4[/i]
The thing that really testifies for God and for the people of God in the long run is stready perseverance, even when the work cannot be seen by others. And the only way to live an undefeated life is to live looking unto God. Ask God to keep the eyes of your spirit open to the risen Christ, and it will be impossible for drudgery to discourage you.

2004/3/6 11:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]March 7th - The Source Of Abundations[/b]
[i]In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37[/i]
Huge waves that would frighten an ordinary swimmer produce a tremendous thrill for the surfer who has ridden them. Let's apply that to our own circumstances. The things we try to avoid and fight against- tribulation, suffering, and persecution- are the very things that produce abudant joy in us.

2004/3/6 22:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]March 8th - The Surrendered Life[/b]
[i]I have been crucified with Christ... Galatians 2:20[/i]
Are we willing to surrender our grasp on all that we possess, our desires, and everything else in our lives? Are we ready to be identified with the death of Jesus Christ? Make a determination to go on through the crisis surrendering all that you have and all that you are to Him. And God will then equip you to do all that He requires of you.

2004/3/8 1:17Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]March 9th - Turning Back Or Walking With Jesus?[/b]
[i]Do you also want to go away? John 6:67[/i]
All that is required is to live a natural life of absolute dependance on Jesus Christ. And His way means absolute devotion to Him. Showing no concern for the uncertainities that lie ahead is the secret of walking with Jesus.

2004/3/10 0:56Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]March 10th - Being An Example Of His Message[/b]
[i]Preach the word! 2 Timothy 4:2[/i]
As His disciples, our lives must be a holy example of the reality of our message. It takes a heart broken by conviction of sin, baptized by the Holy Spirit, and crushed into submission to God's purpose before a person's life becomes a holy example of God's message.

2004/3/10 21:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy