SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Joe Biden President by the Sovereign Will of God - Dr. Michael Brown

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Sree

Re:

Here are the 2 questions the people ask.
1. How can we pray for a president who is for abortion?

When Peter wrote this command the Emperor was Nero. He asked us to honor Nero who was burning Christians and throwing them before wild beasts. I cannot remember any world leader of today coming close to Nero, maybe Kim?

1 Peter 2: 13 Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. .... 17 Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.
18 Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust.

2. How can Biden be God's sovereign Choice if there was widespread election fraud?

Even if there is widespread election fraud, it does not mean the President is not God's choice. First of all democracy itself is not God's perfect plan. God never allowed his people to elect for their kings nor their Church leaders. The concept of democracy itself is an ungodly process. Still, we believe that God can use this to bring his will because he is all-powerful. Now how silly it is, that because there were some cases of election fraud, God could not enact his will? The whole system is ungodly, so a fraud in this ungodly system (democracy), cannot affect God.

Also, election frauds are very common in the Eastern part of the world where I come from. If God cannot enact his will through election frauds then none of the leaders in the country I come from are God-appointed! We cannot pray for any!

2021/1/26 14:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy