SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Taking Covid vaccine as a Christian.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Could be interesting, I know John Piper has a video out also. Will watch this one tomorrow.

Should we take the vaccine - John MacArthur.

https://youtu.be/jrvrdBukIII

2021/1/4 14:53Profile

Re: Taking Covid vaccine as a Christian.

Hi dear saints!

Has anyone here received the Pfizer or Moderna covid vaccine yet? First or second dose? Or do you know anyone that has?

A few of our relatives and friends have (health care professionals).

One cousin of my wife’s just received their second dose (a nurse).

Anyway, I found this video quite balanced and interesting.

https://youtu.be/UQvaQFdGLn8

Has anyone else seen this video yet?

What troubles me the most at this point would be a “mandate” by the government to require (any) vaccines.

I’m not hyper anti-vaxx. I’ve been vaccinated throughout my life too.

That said, I want to be sensitive to what elders in the church are saying (cautioning), and of course remain prayerful and seeking to abide in the Spirit on this, and all matters.

Love you all!!

2021/1/14 11:17
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

My brother who is an ER nurse got his first and is to get second in a couple of days. No issues from first. My mom and dad who are in late 70s got their first in FL a couple of days ago. No issues.

I will be getting it but things seem to be pretty slow here in NC. Only 75 and over right now and supply is limited. I don’t expect to be eligible until spring.

2021/1/14 13:31Profile
Kerygma1975

Re:

I am not concerned. Anyone who has travelled a lot has had many vaccinations. I think MacArthur spoke on this as well. I will be taking it as soon as its available so I can get back into the hospitals and minister to those of the congregation I under shepherd. I would however be very slow to tell anyone Not to take it OR take it. Pray about it, seek professional health advise, not from people on a forum.

<><

2021/1/14 15:56Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Know someone on my family who took the Moderna. No problems. A little soreness and swelling in the injection site a few days after round 1 but otherwise nothing.

2021/1/14 17:17Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Here is 1 person with serious side effects from the Moderna vaccine (I'm sure the "fact checkers" are rushing to "debunk" this).

https://newtube.app/TonyHeller/rES9LrL

2021/1/14 19:10Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

My wife works at a local hospital and received the first shot of the Pfizer vaccine a few weeks ago, she has not reported any issues.

2021/1/14 19:45Profile
deogloria

Re:

First we can look at humanity from scripture. I have already quoted Gen.6 Then we can look at history, just the last 20 years should be enough to give us an idea about the world we live in. Wars, lies, abortions etc.
Does anyone know how many people are starving to death daily? To save them wouldn't need warp speed technology and super intelligent humans.
Now even Christians seem to believe that suddenly humanity has changed and end time will be good. Good people now have a good plan to save us. But they have to force it on us, for the common good. I must have a different Bible that doesn't say such a thing. . .
My Bible also tells me that my God and Father has created me. I don't want anyone to put some new "software" into my body and telling me that the body will then work better, better then what my God has created. If once I'm injected with the stuff it can't be reversed anymore.
(I'm thankful for Hospitals and a lot of the modern stuff - that's not the point, if you think I'm not, then you didn't get it)

As I said before: choose this day what you want to believe.
I don't want to discuss it further for now. Quite emotional to see what's going on in the world and in the churches today
Seek the Lord ! Blessings

Markus
edited and simplified some comments.

2021/1/14 22:16Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Just to clarify Markus is suggesting that the Covid vaccine somehow changes human DNA. Not true in the least.

2021/1/15 17:12Profile
Kerygma1975

Re:

TMK,

Agree - it in no way changes human DNA the way Markus is implying. Conspiracy theories are some reasons the Christian witness is suffering.

2021/1/17 18:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy