SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is National Israel God’s Chosen And Holy Nation?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re: @brothagary

This is the part I said ouch about brother, as I stand guilty as charged and must take heed:

Quote:
most of the time I don't comment ,because I am commanded to be slow to speak and slow to wrath ,,even when it comes to conversations about the bible , we need to watch our toungs and hold our fingers and not be quick to debate and and allways feel we need to be herd and give our opinions and even interpretation ,,the kingdom is not words but power ,,and many times our words don't result in changing any thing and there for in is an idol an unimployed word that really doesn't posses the power we would like , I would rather shut up they uses my liberty to be a stubbing block to weaker brothers who are not aware ,of the the scope of what a stumbling is ..........

2015/11/25 23:51Profile
brothagary

Re:

So do I oracio,,,,,,so do i

2015/11/26 0:00Profile

Re:

Gary,

It would be helpful in future discussions to not accuse one another of having an "agenda". There is nothing wrong with taking a side and saying "this is what I believe". Once you judge a person's heart by saying they have an "agenda", you are taking sides and I submit that is not the best way to take a side. It just ruins the conversation because it calls into doubt the other person's motives. That's uncool and could be seen as an agenda in itself to shut down a thread. So, let's continue to move on and not revert to that kind of language again.

2015/11/26 5:23
brothagary

Re:

Julius ,now you have me stumped ,,can you show me where said you have an agenda,,,or accused you for that matter ,,which now on your part is accusation against me or asin I have committed ,,,,,,I have no memory of this .....

2015/11/26 6:13Profile

Re:

Quote:

Julius21

Re: Reply To This Post | Edit |
Gary,

I will explain them to you, later. Got a busy day ahead of me.

My only agenda is the Word of God. We can do this without being ugly.

2015/11/25 8:12 Profile
brothagary

Re: Reply To This Post |
I don't no what your trying to say with those verse ......, Christ is the son of David ,that is who is spoken of in those verses , in jeramya

Ya all over shop mincing verses from other prophecys,,, and sayingJacobs trouble is not a phiscal reality ,,,brothers that's really poor exegesis ,obviously done to suit a preconceived theology or frame work that you don't want contradicted ,,,it obvious .......,

Hmmmm, I was 99% positive you used the word "agenda" in your post. That is why I replied, "My only agenda is the Word of God." But even using the phrase "preconceived theology or framework" is a misleading charge against me. If we can just be polite and not cast aspersions on other people's motives, it will be healthy for conversation.

My apologies for saying you used the term " agenda".

2015/11/26 6:43
brothagary

Re:

No worries ,julius,,I wast charging you with any sin,,,we all think that at some point that our or somebody else's theoligys can have an effect on how we interpret other verses ,,I just spoke what I was thinking ,and what I believed , definitely wasn't accusing of being dishonest,or some thing to effect ,,,,if we werein a normal face to face conversation you would have grinned backat me .....

2015/11/26 6:59Profile

Re:

That's cool, brother. I'm sure I would be grinning. :-)

Have a great day.

Zionism Refuted With Scripture - Full Sermon - Christians Are God's Chosen People. http://youtu.be/08v3R0Wrkqo

The Hope of Israel
http://www.messianicgoodnews.org/hope-of-israel-philip-mauro/

2015/11/26 7:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy