SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY HUSBAND

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Natalie,

Your post has been anxiously awaited and I am grateful that your response was not just sorrow but Godly Sorrow to repentance. You have ever been in my prayers and will continue to be there. Lord willing, even as painful as parting is, God will sustain you and your family. Draw them all close and love them for none of us know how long we have to do so. Special prayers for your husband, he is in God's Hands now and forever.

j

2012/11/29 21:41Profile
mama27

Re:

I have not ceased to pray, Natalie.....Know you are loved....

2012/11/29 22:13Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Natalie,

I would also urge you to involve your children as you prepare for death. Get them to share their love, frustrations with their dad. Have them speak it out with him. The reasons I am advising this is because the devil can use their dad's death to get angry with God and then turn them away from Him. This is what concerns me. If all the things are said that could be, it would be a sacred time for all. If perchance, the LORD does heal you husband, just know these acts of communication has not been wasted. But if the LORD does take him just know you have done all you could to prepare your children for his departure and now it is up to God to fill in the gaps.

When I was told by Dr. Malcolm Field that Regina is terminal I cried hard for two days...but I was led to live each and every day to the fullest, not worry about her passing. I made it a point to live like this, I did not worry about her dying, but did know that if/when she died the LORD would be with me to go through this. And he did.

Natalie, there are worse things in life then dying and that is to see your loved ones straying away from God. Now that is worse then burying a loved one who was ready to go.

God bless....and we do pray for you.

ginnyrose

2012/11/29 22:44Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Natalie,

Praying for you and yours,

ws

2012/12/3 22:42Profile
romanchog

Re:

Thank you all for caring.

Last friday (Nov 30) my husband received some vitamins through his IV. This has changed his condition dramatically. On Saturday, he was up most of the day speaking with me and with the children. He also ate a small evening meal. On Sunday, he had 3 (!!!) small meals and was also feeling well. Last night he was able to lie down flat to sleep for the fist time in about 2 months. He has been getting out of bed and taking small walks in uor living room to strengthen his legs and aid in circulation. He has even begun making small jokes (he has always been a really funny guy, at least to me). He still looks pretty awful, though.

I do not know what the Lord is doing. I am afraid to hope that my husband is receiving healing, only to be crushed. In any case, I am appreciating every second of this time, and so are the children, who have been intimately involved in his care. I will continue with the preparations of his funeral just in case.

Yes, I have taken time to speak to the children about the (large) possibility of his death. I have made sure to emphasize that if this is God's will for us, then it is good for us, and that we will be allright (the older ones worry about the finances, since my husband has always been the main bread winner). I also told them that this does not mean that we will not sorrow, but we have a Comforter who comforts us.

And yes, ginny rose, I know that it is harder to watch someone stray than someone die. I have another post where I talk about my three wayward children (the oldest of my nine. Two of them have even refused to come see their father, even though he begged them to. It is even harder to watch someone die who does not know the Lord. My unbelieving father died just three months ago.

Thank you all for your continued prayer. It is appreciated.

2012/12/4 3:31Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Natalie,

What a blessing to have an opportunity to spend quality time together. Praying for you all,
ws

2012/12/4 22:38Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Sister,

I cannot pretend to know what it is that is happening in regard to your husband. However, I do know that God is still in control -- no matter what happens. I pray that you know that God is closer than the mention of His name...understands your sorrow...and has compassion and love that is further reaching than anyone can understand.

Please keep us updated.

2012/12/8 23:54Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Natalie, thanks for the update - sorry, I did not see this earlier. Now we need to pray for your older children as well.

Yes, the comfort the LORD gives far surpasses anything you can imagine. The LORD did so to me...it was awesome...it is what has made Regina's passing acceptable.

God bless you all and may his face shine upon you and give you peace.

ginnyrose

2012/12/9 7:07Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Natalie, thanks for the update - sorry, I did not see this earlier. Now we need to pray for your older children as well.

Yes, the comfort the LORD gives far surpasses anything you can imagine. The LORD did so to me...it was awesome...it is what has made Regina's passing acceptable.

God bless you all and may his face shine upon you and give you peace.

ginnyrose

2012/12/9 7:07Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear Natalie,

Continuing to hold you, your husband and your family in my prayers.

WS

2012/12/11 9:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy