SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Warning!!!! " Awakening Jesus Culture" Concert Sermons.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
artharo2

Warning!!!! " Awakening Jesus Culture" Concert Sermons.

I want to share this with my real family in Christ. Is about the teachings and sermons in the Jesus Culture music concerts. I love they're music, but i started to, and decided to listen to a few of the sermons in they're concerts, and a live one today where Banning was preaching. Saints in Christ, let me warn you about these people, stay away from all "Jesus Culture" sermons. I was listening to banning and I'm sorry to tell this but, there is absolutely no Holy Spirit anointing, he was so wrong, he and the people on chat are all blind, I was contradicting his words with the Word of God, but nobody told me nothing, they are like, spiritually blind, they kept saying, "the kingdom is within you" and you are a "game changer" preaching about worldly stuff, instead of Gods Word, I can go on and on, but, very sorry I waist my time, but I just want it to make shure before I say something about some body. About they're music, I love Jesus Culture" music, but, I'm gonna pray and listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance. Blessings to all you true saints in Christ Jesus.

2012/2/5 2:42Profile
artharo2

Re: Warning!!!! " Awakening Jesus Culture" Concert Sermons.

Jesus Culture followers are more in to they're music then God's Word, it looks like the latin evil G12 encounters, they live by spiritual emotions and feelings, not by faith and the Word of God. Pray for our youth, they need the real Holy Spirit, and the gift of discernment.

2012/2/5 2:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Here is a good video by Zac Poonen to watch on this topic.

The Deception Of 'Christian' Rock Music by Zac Poonen - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On9zTgXTsSE

2012/2/5 3:59Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Quote:
by artharo2:
they kept saying, "the kingdom is within you"

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17.21

(edit)I'm not sure what they were talking about game-changing but I know that the kingdom of God is within us... the Holy Spirit.(/edit)

God bless,
Lisa

2012/2/5 5:21Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

they could have the right doctrine, but beware of the emphasis, the threat in Christianity is not Islam or atheism, but what is almost Christian...

I've seen palm reading, and materialistic kingdom on earth

I have watch this documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCcGaTRwG_4

2Corinthians 11:4
1John 4:1

what Leonard Ravenhill said, he has a sister-in-law that can discern false spirits but she is quite unsave..

Matthew 7:20 Therefore by their fruits you shall know them.

2012/2/5 5:36Profile

Re: Jpilboy11

Respectfully brother must disagree. Islam is a threat to Christianity. A very serious threat. Even in your own country of the Phillipines Moslem extremist are bringing much grief to Christians there. Extremist in Northern.Nigeria are declaring a genecide against Christians there. Mosque are going up faster in France than churches. There are mire Moslems in Britain than Methodist.

In the U S Moslems are penetrating the so called Bible belt of Oklahoma and Kansas and pushing fotrward mosque and sharia at an alarming rate. Now communities in America are allowing moslems to govern their own enclaves by sharia. In some cases the police will not investigate or prosecute honor killings.

The Islamic agenda is clear. They desire the whole world to be Islamic including America. I understand where you are coming from in terms of a Christian counterfeit. But even in that evangelical churches are embracing a false lie called chrislam, a synergy of Islam and Christianity.

I am not islamaphobic nor do I fear Islam. Our answer to the false doctrine of Islam must be the truth of a life changing encounter with Jesus Christ. Actually that is our answer to any false lie lof the devil. But Islam is a very serious threat and not to be taken lightly.

Blaine Scogin

2012/2/5 8:08
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

I agree brother, a born again Christian cannot be easily be deceived by those who deny the deity of Jesus Christ,

Jesus' warns us on those who will come "in His name", I just like to emphasize that it is harder to distinguish closely identical things. but deception is mostly inward.

Many Muslims and non-Muslims here does not even know what Islam is. They just emphasize abstaing from such food. Many believe that islam and christianity are right just be a 'good' person (though I haven't heard yet of chrislam religion here).
Yes, in the history persecution never hindered true Christians in their faith. I'm in the northern part of the Philippines by the way, there are couples here that don't have the same religion(islam and christianity). I'm not sure of those in southern Philippines.

2012/2/5 9:33Profile
TrueWitness

The original post only gave 2 examples of the horrible preaching from Jesus Culture. The first is "the kingdom is within you" which is true for every born-again believer. The second is about us being "game-changers". If they are referring the new man I am in Christ, being united with His Spirit, then yes, I am a game-changer under the leading, power and direction of the Holy Spirit. If they are referring to my soul apart and separate from the indwelling Spirit, then no, I am not a game-changer. This thread warning us about some sermon is seriously lacking word-for-word verbatim quotes. Do not give us your interpretation of what was said, give us an exact quote. You say you could go on and on, well you never did give us one good example of bad preaching so I am sure any others examples would be even weaker. Maybe there was something worth warning us about but you did a poor job of documenting it. For example, what "worldly stuff" was being said. Be specific, and please go on and on with details containing exact quotes.

2012/2/5 10:46Profile
pilgrim777

Re:

Quote:
Respectfully brother must disagree. Islam is a threat to Christianity. A very serious threat.

Respectfully back to you brother, there is no such thing as a "threat" to Christianity. There never has been and never will be. Jesus Christ has already WON the VICTORY. There may be a threat to a particular organization or modern day Christendom, but to say that true Christianity is threatened would be to say Jesus Christ is threatened.

"I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" (Matt 16:18b)

We don't retreat! God's people are always on the offensive because God is always on the offensive by the Holy Spirit. We only know to march in one direction...on to Zion.

Retreat and fear are not in our vocabulary.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (I Tim 1:7)

Pilgrim

2012/2/5 13:39Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

John 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

Heb 12:28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear,

Yes to Christendom,

Matthew 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect.

2012/2/5 20:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy