SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A queston

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Quote:
Only the Spirit of God and the Word of God can be trusted.

"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes." (Psa_118:8)

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against HIS ANOINTED, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision." (Psa 2:1-4)

Amen, thanks for that encouragement and reminder from the Scriptures.

2015/12/7 14:57Profile

Re:

Oracio,

I am in a specific engineering field and I can tell you everything can be manipulated coming through the screen whether it is TV or Internet. This you know, very well. No one really knows what is true today unless they were there, themselves or had trusted friends/family, there.

To act like we know what happened just because we saw it on the screen is, well, I'll let the audience fill in the blank.

2015/12/7 15:13
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Oracio,

In what ways do you think that this was a hoax? I know someone who had a relative who died at Sandy Hook Elementary. Do you suggest that the killings did not take place or are you suggesting that individuals in the government killed those people? Upon what evidence do you base your theory?

2015/12/7 15:41Profile

Re:

Then Julius go to the third page of this thread. Scroll down to Mary Jane's post. She lived in Connecticut at the time of Sandy Hook. She knew people who had lost loved ones there. To those people Sandy Hook was a real event.

Blaine

2015/12/7 15:42
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

You can go on Wikipedia and other sources to read all about the sandy hook conspiracy theories and their debunking.

I suggest we let that discussion die here as bear requested.

2015/12/7 15:46Profile

Re:

Quote:
by bearmaster on 2015/12/7 15:42:01

Then Julius go to the third page of this thread. Scroll down to Mary Jane's post. She lived in Connecticut at the time of Sandy Hook. She knew people who had lost loved ones there. To those people Sandy Hook was a real event.

Bear, I don't know if you caught it or not, but I said, unless you were there or someone you trust was there, you really don't know what happened by looking at a screen. I did not weigh in on Sandy Hook for or against. I just so the video on Robbie Parker and was mystified at his jovialness and then when the cameras were on him, he went immediately into a somber mood. That seemed weird to me. But, it came through the screen so maybe it was doctored to make Robbie look bad. Who knows?

add: I don't know Mary or Chris.

2015/12/7 16:04
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Regarding Maryjane’s friends, the first thing I’d be interested to know is exactly how many friends were talking about. The second thing is if they were born again Christians. Like I stated, I am open to changing my mind on Sandy Hook if I can see enough evidence, especially from born again believers.

2015/12/7 16:14Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Also, what was the exact relation between them?

2015/12/7 16:39Profile

Re:

Ooracio respectfulky Mary Jane has far more knowledge about Sandy Hook then either you or I or Julius or anybody else in this forum.

Blaine

2015/12/7 16:59

Re:

Oratio and Julus. Just curious bros. Are y'all cessationists.

Bear

2015/12/7 17:09

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy