SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Obama declares swine flu a national emergency

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi HeartSong...

Quote:
You also will stand before the Throne of God and should consider the words that you have just used to encourage others the rely upon the ways of man rather than God.

The problem is, they do not think that they have done anything wrong, just like you do not think that you have done anything wrong.

What are you referring to? What was wrong with what I wrote?

Those are extremely strong words that you have directed at me...and I can't even pretend to know why?

Quote:
Will you pray and ask Him to reveal to you what it is that I am talking about?

I've prayed about it...but it would be much easier if you would say it yourself. Seriously, what are you talking about?

:-(

2009/10/25 2:33Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings

My experience with this has been really strange I will admit. My oldest son became very sick suddenly on a Tuesday afternoon, over three weeks ago. By Thursday of that week we went to the doctor. the doctor on call said he had bronchitis. She gave him antibiotics and told him to stay home and rest. On the following Monday he was still coughing and it sounded nasty(being a mom so long you learn to have an ear for certain kinds of cough). I knew my son needed an inhaler because his cough sounded exactly like mine(i have asthma) This time it was a different doctor and she said that my son had H1N1 flu virus and that he had to be home from work all week to rest, take a new antibiotic, and she did give him an inhaler for his cough to open his air ways. I asked her why the other doctor said it was bronchitis and she said that they were told by the government and CDC to just treat everyone with similar symptoms as if it was H1N1 with out testing them because that was the kind of influenza out there right now. My son stayed home rested and drank tons of fluids and after a week felt much better, however he still has the asthmatic cough lingering. He never did take the antibiotic she prescribed because the side effects made him feel worse then the illness, so he just used the inhaler to help him breath. That brings us to this week when my younger son got sick(he shares a room with my older boy) so I took him into the doctor on Monday and was expecting to get a bunch of medicines. This third doctor(our regular doctor) said that my son was sick with a head cold and that it would clear up all on its own, he just needed to rest and drink lots of fluids. So that was three different doctors all saying different things. At this point whatever it was that they both had does not seem any more worse then normal flu's and colds that they have had any other year. And my other two boys are still symptom free so I don't know how contagious what they had was. I am not saying that there are not people who have had really serious illnesses, but I do think that there is a certain amount of panic out there over this as well. I think each one should pray and seek the Lord in what is best to do.

God Bless
mj

oh for the record we will not be getting the flu shots:-)

2009/10/25 2:35Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: flu lies

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote:

Quote:
Every vaccine (and medicine) carries a risk. However, the risk is often much greater for NOT taking a vaccine (or medicine).

Actually Chris, vaccinations STOP your body from building a natural immunity to it.

Immunity only comes from a body being exposed to the problem (flu) and then the body building it's own immunities to it! Vaccinations stop this natural process and makes our bodies weaker.
*** This has such spiritual ramifications that it's not funny.

I recommend to NO ONE that they receive these vaccinations or ANY for that matter.

[url=http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/The-Herd-Immunity-Theory-Treating-Our-Children-Like-Cattle]The Herd Immunity Theory - Treating Our Children Like Cattle[/url]

Quote:
As far as President Obama's attempt to raise this to a "national emergency," this seems to only have been done as a means to bypass the length of time that it might take to receive treatment.

"Bypass the length of time." Exactly Chris and I add that the SAFETY reasons were instituted for a just this purpose!

(edit) Personally, I do not believe in vaccines but there are safety reasons that it takes about two and a half years to come up with a vaccination. They must test it and retest it FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PEOPLE. I see absolutely no regard for the people in this decision to bypass safety features and rush out a vaccination without trials. Total lack of care for the people. (unedit)

Quote:
I did find a couple of possible fatalities that *might have been related to the Swine Flu vaccine. However, there have been over 1000 people who have died from the Swine Flu. It seems that the risk of NOT being vaccinated is much higher.

Who are the supposedly 1000 that have died?
How old were these people?
What was their health BEFORE contracting [b]supposedly[/b] H1N1 swine flu virus?

Washington (flu mongers) is rushing to judgment about
....1 the severity of the flu without this information!
....2 the supposed NEED of a vaccine!

There are scientists who want this information but they are not getting it.

[url=http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/24/CBS-Reveals-that-Swine-Flu-Cases-Seriously-Overestimated.aspx]CBS Reveals that Swine Flu Cases Seriously Overestimated [/url]

God bless you!

2009/10/25 5:24Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: medical establishment

Quote:
nearthecross wrote:
What ccchhhrrriiisss presents are the typical arguments from the medical establishment. You can believe that if you want to, but I would encourage people to do their own investigative research on the matter, and find out both sides of the story, in order to make an educated decision as to whether or not they should take the swine flu vaccine.

The fact of the matter is, there is significant evidence linking autism and other serious neurological conditions to vaccines. Practically all vaccines contain toxic chemicals and heavy metals such as thimerosal (mercury), aluminum, formaldehyde, and even monosodium glutamate (MSG)! The reason why there generally are little "reported complications" from vaccines is that the medical community does little to no follow-up on patients after receiving vaccines. In some cases, should any complications arise, doctors typically assume they are a result of something else. After all, they couldn't [i]possibly[/i] be linked to the vaccine they have recently taken...

Another important fact is that this swine flu vaccine--much like the one mass-produced in 1976--has been rushed to the market. In 1976 there was a similar swine flu scare, and the pharmaceutical industry quickly produced the "antidote" to the supposed pandemic threat. There was a massive propaganda campaign warning you to take the coming vaccine...or else! However, it turned out to be a huge fiasco, resulting in lawsuits totaling $1.3 million from vaccine victims, hundreds of serious complications nationwide, and 25 deaths. It was a total failure. And worse still: the swine flu failed to even materialize!

The last fact I'll mention is that current Homeland Security laws prohibit independent scientists from seeing the original strain of swine flu, or how it was identified and obtained. So outside the research of the World Health Organization, there is no evidence the swine flu even exists! We're just supposed to trust the WHO and the multi-million dollar pharmaceutical industry, and take them at their word. So how do we know that the current swine flu deaths were not a result of other factors? How do we know that the people that reportedly contracted swine flu do not merely have another general type of flu? These are serious questions to consider.

Again, do your own research. Ask the Lord for wisdom in making important decisions like wether or not to take the vaccine. Remember that the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil (1 Tim. 6:10). The average doctor may be sincere and concerned for people's health, but at a corporate level, the industry is concerned with only one thing: profit. We should expect no less from a radically depraved world.

I am in total agreement with what you have written here!

[b]If I had known then what I know now about vaccinations, I would have filed the necessary religious forms and never had my children vaccinated for anything.[/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71BbsjsyfsU]Swine Flu Scare - Old Lies of the CDC (short version)[/url]

Last quote from video: "I will not take another shot the government tells me to take."

From Fox News Oct 24, 2009
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw&NR=1]Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself[/url]
"I have more concern about the vaccine than I do about the swine flu..." doctor stated at 1.40-1.45 mark.

2009/10/25 5:52Profile

Re: oh come on brethern.

Just assidously wash your hands, and keep a regime of Tamiflu at the ready.

and why all the [b]fear[/b]?....to me it seems like this thread is laced with fear.

I know that we are all clay vessels, meaning we sometimes fear, but if we confess Messiah Jesus, doesnt He help lessen the fear..of whatever? (and lessen the venom I might add)

wash your hands regularly and keep a 10 day regime of Tamiflu on hand for each person in the household......and stay rooted in Jesus, not the craven palaber of CNN/Fox/MSNBC/WND, they spew facts, not the Truth.

amen. I pray for all our health. in Jesus' Name, amen.

2009/10/25 7:45
IWantAnguish

Re:

I found out recently that I had a baby sister aborted. She would be 12 years old if she wasn't killed.

Don't come here and tell me that God will not judge the man or woman that dismembered her alive.

Don't you raise a finger to defend the slaughter of innocent children; in order to justify some of your own sin.

Disgusting.

2009/10/25 10:13Profile
MaryJane

Re:

greetings IWantAnguish

You wrote:I found out recently that I had a baby sister aborted. She would be 12 years old if she wasn't killed.

Don't come here and tell me that God will not judge the man or woman that dismembered her alive.

Don't you raise a finger to defend the slaughter of innocent children; in order to justify some of your own sin.

Disgusting.
____

I am confused by your post brother, who are you directing it to?

God Bless
maryjane

2009/10/25 11:22Profile
IWantAnguish

Re:

Quote:
The problem is, they do not think that they have done anything wrong, just like you do not think that you have done anything wrong.

I was referring to HeartSong's post in reply to Chris.

If I misinterpreted his post, I apologize.

From what I could derive from the reply, was that Chris was in the wrong for stating that abortionists would be judged by God.

2009/10/25 12:01Profile
HomeFree89

Indiana

Re:

In response to the original post:

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, 'My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.' He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you." (Ps. 91:1-7)

"But whoever listens to me will dwell secure and will be at ease, without dread of disaster." (Pro 1:33)

"For the righteous will never be moved; he will be remembered forever. He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the LORD." (Ps. 112:6-7)

2009/10/25 12:14Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Greetings IWantAnguish

I can not speak for Chris directly but I can say that he has always, always spoken out a against abortion and very strongly I might add. I can't see him ever giving anyone a free pass on abortion or defending anyone that is involved in that situation.

I did take issue with this part of your post though Chris. You wrote:Those people involved in that slaughter -- whether the abortion physicians, the politicians and activist judges who fight for the continued slaughter, or the mothers who open their wombs and sacrifice their children upon the altar of selfishness -- will all stand before the Throne of God one day. I just pray that they cry out to God before that great and terrible day. The incredible thing about God? He is willing to offer His love and forgiveness to anyone who calls out to Him in truth.
____

My tiny little issue is that you did not included the men who father these children. They are just as much responsible and accountable as the women are, and they also will give an account one day before the Lord. I know there some few men who care very much and want to help support their wives, girlfriends in these times and not have their babies aborted, but sadly the majority of men involved either drive them to the clinic to insure the abortion is done or they disappear all together. These men who do not help or care are just as account able for the murder of these unborn babies as the women.

God bless
maryjane

edit: I will add this, I think it is very telling that the developers of this vaccine and members of the federal government have been granted immunity from any lawsuits or claims that may result because of side effects or deaths.

2009/10/25 12:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy