SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : yay!!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

White Stone,

Thanks for your input! God worked it all out, and I was able to raise the child in a stable Christian atmosphere. He is 21 now and living on his own. He was so "messed up" when I got him that he would probably be in jail or possibly already dead by now for the lifestyle and atmosphere that he was in.

He is not serving God now, but I continue to pray for him. I did what God led me to do, and now, as you stated, I have to put him in God's hands, and trust God to eventually water the seeds that were planted.

THANKS!

God bless you!

Brother Michael (Lordoitagain)

2009/3/26 18:22Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

Holly,

Don't give up on God's plan for your life! I hope that this doesn't sound discouraging to you, but I was 36 years old when I finally found Rebecca (my one and only). . . but it was WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

I was saved at the age of 11, and I didn't want to marry outside of God's will, so I prayed and waited. Rebecca and I both prayed for each other long before we met each other in the same way: "Lord, you know where she is (the one you have picked out for me), and what she is going through. Bless her and help her and strengthen her" . . . WOW! When God does it, He does it right!!!

God bless you!

Brother Michael

2009/3/26 18:28Profile
growingholly

Re:

that's not discouraging at all, actually it fuels my hope in a new way! what a joy!!! thank you so much.

thank you ALL so much. really.
:-)

2009/3/27 9:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy