SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : America Asks For A King

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

The kings fornication with the harlot manifests itself in these Scriptures...

Dan 11:2 And now I will tell you the truth: Behold, three more kings will arise in Persia, and the fourth shall be far richer than them all; by his strength, through his riches, he shall stir up all against the realm of Greece.

Dan 11:10 However his sons shall stir up strife, and assemble a multitude of great forces; and [one] shall certainly come and overwhelm and pass through; then he shall return to his fortress and stir up strife.

Dan 11:25 "He shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the South with a great army. And the king of the South shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand, for they shall devise plans against him.

Why do these kings "stir" the nations to destroy each other? As it was in the past so it will be in the future...

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

What should we do with this exhortation from the Lord?

In Christ
Jeff

2008/11/20 12:48Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: Tower of Babel

Brethren, these are prophetic messages given by brother Art concering the days we are living, and days that are coming, I beg you to take time and listen to them.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=12182]The Tower of Babel[/url]

[url=http://artkatzministries.org/decade-of-the-nineties/]K-059_Decade_of_the_Nineties[/url]

Also:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=10790]Christus Victor[/url]

2008/11/20 14:36Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Brother Kire,

Thankyou for sharing these sermons...

I listened to the first sermon this morning as I walked to work in the snow. As I listened to brother Art, the idea of building cities and towers, Scriptures came to mind which speak of man's craftsmanship and the idolatry that comes along with man's endeavors. All the effort that we expend building things that Solomon found to be worthless.

I look forward to listening to the other sermons.

God Bless
In Christ
Jeff

2008/11/21 9:40Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Dan 11:36 "Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done.

Dan 11:37 He shall regard neither the God [fn] of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above [them] all.

Dan 11:38 But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.

Dan 11:39 Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, [and] advance [its] glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

What motivates this king?

What and who does he worship?

What does he use to worship his god?

He is not alone...who shares in the iniquity and plagues of this man?

In Christ
Jeff

2008/11/24 8:51Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Quote:

rookie wrote:

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

What should we do with this exhortation from the Lord?

In Christ
Jeff

Brother Jeff,

I believe that this is a question for life or death.

This scripture came to me:

Daniel 12:10 (King James Version)

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Who are the wise? And what kind of understanding it is required from them?

Kire

2008/11/25 9:00Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Brother Kire wrote:

"Who are the wise? And what kind of understanding is required from them?"

In line with the article this thread began with...we are discussing America's plight with our current economic system. So what understanding is required? Where do we go to find wisdom?

Deu 15:6 For the LORD your God will bless you just as He promised you; you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow; you shall reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over you.

Now this is an example of God's economy. How does this promise compare to our current economic condition? Where do we as a nation find ourselves compared to the promise given to Israel?

In Christ
Jeff

2008/11/26 8:35Profile
psalm1

Re:

Any way you slice it the muslims have come on the scene in a big way.
With the combination of the liberals and the quiet infiltration of Muslim population,our demise,slow at first,is eminent.

A strong deception grips our once christian nation.
Passport anyone?

2008/11/26 11:48Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Psalm 1 wrote:

Quote:
Any way you slice it the muslims have come on the scene in a big way.

Because our financial industry is established on usury, our nation, according to God's economy is founded on shifting sand. Yes we have become debtors to the muslim countries as well as the Asian countries.

Listen to the consequences or curses brought on Israel because they did not obey the voice of the Lord...I that time the nation is now known as Iraq.

Deu 28:43 "The alien who [is] among you shall rise higher and higher above you, and you shall come down lower and lower.

Deu 28:44 He shall lend to you, but you shall not lend to him; he shall be the head, and you shall be the tail.

Deu 28:45 "Moreover all these curses shall come upon you and pursue and overtake you, until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which He commanded you.

Are we willing to acknowledge that our financial system is against God's economy and therefore a device of Satan.

In Christ
Jeff

2008/11/26 12:41Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

This is one aspect of the Lord's economy...

Deu 15:1 "At the end of every seven years you shall grant a release of debts.

Deu 15:2 And this is the form of the release: Every creditor who has lent anything to his neighbor shall release it; he shall not require it of his neighbor or his brother, because it is called the LORD's release.

Deu 15:3 Of a foreigner you may require it; but you shall give up your claim to what is owed by your brother,

Deu 15:4 except when there may be no poor among you; for the LORD will greatly bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you to possess as an inheritance--

Deu 15:5 only if you carefully obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe with care all these commandments which I command you today.

Deu 15:6 For the LORD your God will bless you just as He promised you; you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow; you shall reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over you.

In the Lord's economy, this is how He prevents the men of usury from corrupting the world...

Before we can know what it is that ensnares us, we must first go to the word of God. The word of God will enable us to see His ways...are we willing to hear?

You may say...well this is not practical...no one has followed this precept...

Many saints have suffered because of unbelief.

IN Christ
Jeff

2008/11/28 10:17Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Why is God against the world system of usury?

Listen to the words of Scripture...

Ezek. 45:9 “Thus says the Lord GOD: ‘Enough, O princes of Israel! Remove violence and plundering, execute justice and righteousness, and stop dispossessing My people,” says the Lord GOD. 10 “You shall have honest scales, an honest ephah, and an honest bath. 11 The ephah and the bath shall be of the same measure, so that the bath contains one-tenth of a homer, and the ephah one-tenth of a homer; their measure shall be according to the homer. 12 The shekel shall be twenty gerahs; twenty shekels, twenty-five shekels, and fifteen shekels shall be your mina.

Think about the plundering that is going on in this nation. Think about how our nation's economy has been made dependent on the usury system. Think about how the princes of this day are seeking to "save" the usury system.

Think about how the princes are striving to repair the damage to the "belief and confidence of the masses of men in their system."

Paul writes this about the purpose of the church...

Eph. 3:8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; 10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places,

again...

10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places,

Is the church of today willing to stand up and manifest the wisdom of God so that the "principalities and powers in the heavenly places" might know the power and glory of Christ and His church?

Or is the church corrupt by the things of this world?

In Christ
Jeff

2008/11/29 8:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy