SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for the "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re: Pray for "REVIVAL CONFERENCE 2007" (A SermonIndex.net Hosted Event)

Glenn Meldrum

I will be in prayer for this event.

TJ

2007/2/21 19:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Glenn Meldrum

Just emailed him today. :-)

2007/2/21 19:05Profile
jordanamo

Re:

I would probably only come if Art Katz is going to be there. Even then, if it's in Canada, I probably wouldn't come either way. Just too expensive. I'd say try and put it in a place central to most people... Texas, Missouri, whatever. Actually...

I'll make a Frappr map for people to post where they live and who possibly will attend, and thus we can see where most people are!... (Will post it here soon)

There, http://www.frappr.com/sermonindexconference

Jordan

2007/2/21 19:15Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Oh, how wonderful! Praying brother.

2007/2/21 20:53Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Hey! With all these suggestions I've yet to see anybody suggest me as a speaker! :)

2007/2/21 21:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I'll make a Frappr map for people to post where they live and who possibly will attend, and thus we can see where most people are!... (Will post it here soon)

There, http://www.frappr.com/sermonindexconference

Brother,

Great idea, I encourage others to post their locations on this map. I am really praying for the conference to be in the central USA. I would really like Art Katz to come but due to his health concerns we will have to see. Perhaps by the time of October he will be much healthier?

Post where you live if you are thinking of attending the conference: http://www.frappr.com/sermonindexconference

Pray.

2007/2/22 2:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

It is great to see 9 people already add themselves to this map:

Post where you live if you are thinking of attending the conference: http://www.frappr.com/sermonindexconference

2007/2/22 8:30Profile
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

Have you considered New England? Of course I'm partial to New England, but I think there are a number of reasons you sould at least consider the location. New England is where the first American revivals started and Massachusetts Churches were the first in the nation to send out missionaries with the gospel. Also it's my opinion that New England sets the ton for most of our nation. It was the birth place of our country, maybe it will be the re-birth of our country. If New England could be revived than it could happen anywhere!!!

2007/2/22 18:12Profile
jordanamo

Re:

New England is a great place, but historical reasons alone shouldn't justify the location... we're looking (I'd suppose?) more for a place that is close to the majority of people interested in going, to decrease the cost of travel for the majority. So far it really appears Missouri would be perfect, or any state near there. Around 55% of the people that have dotted are in the middle are directly around Missouri. 27% are scattered along the East Coast, and rest (about 18%) are in B.C.

Jordan

2007/2/22 19:39Profile

Re:

Missouri [i]would[/i] be perfect. ;-) But actually the perfect place is the place that God opens up for the meetings, and we need to keep praying that He directs Greg to that place soon.

P.S. The map is really neat; thanks for setting it up!

2007/2/22 20:25

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy