SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : My dad has just crashed his new truck, my brother crashed his car a few weeks ago

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

My dad has just crashed his new truck, my brother crashed his car a few weeks ago

My dad uses his truck for work and as I am home not well, can you pray for my dad that not only my brother but my dad will get there truck sorted, luckly my dad and my family was not hurt.
Can you pray for our family that dad will be able to find alternitive transport and that the vehicle will be fixed.
My sisters are in shock!!

2006/2/19 17:21Profile
saltlicker20

Grand Saline, TX

Re: My dad has just crashed his new truck, my brother crashed his car a few weeks ago

You'll most definitely be in my prayers.

I had a wreck about a month ago going to church one night with a full load of kids in the car. A wild hog stepped out in the highway and I was going too fast to slow down and unfortunately had a collision.

Through that wreck, no one was injured. However, I had to find a alternate form of transport which led to me going from being friends with a guy to being strong Christian brothers, seeing a young man turn toward Christ as his savior, and becoming better acquainted with members of my church. None of these things would have happened without God allowing that wreck...tho it was tough to begin with, He's shown the true value in the statement "Seek first the Kingdom..."

Stay strong and always remember the beginning of the book of James :-)

God Bless,

DO
I Pet 4:2

2006/2/19 17:37Profile

Re: Patient Endurance.

Poor Dom. You people do get hit with so many things. My heart goes out to you all.
I pray the Lord strengthen you with His patient endurance in your spirit, under all of these trials.
I know, sometimes I feel I will faint under these myself ... so my heart truly does go out to you and yours.
Our testimony in the end, will not be so much of anything, except that we 'Finished' the race ... despite our slips in the mud and rocks along the way, that the enemy of our souls throw at us, but that The King uses to truthfully strengthen us ... whether I believe that at the time or not. :-(

God in Christ Loves you dear brother.
Hang Tight.
Our Prayers for you all.
Annie

2006/2/19 21:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy