SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Christmas Greetings and Blessings.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Christmas Greetings and Blessings.

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/christmas2005.gif[/img]

[b]Christmas Greetings and Blessings.[/b]

I just wanted to personally wish everyone at SermonIndex a great Christmas time! May God be honoured and glorified in everyone's families. And may there be good times of fellowship and even witnessing to lost family members.

Jesus is the reason for the season. May God birth His Son anew in some hearts of souls this Christmas time!

2005/12/22 15:45Profile
Rahman

Re: Christmas Greetings and Blessings.

John.3
[16] For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Luke.2
[8] And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
[9] And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
[10] And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
[11] [b]For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.[/b]
[12] And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
[13] And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
[14] Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

[b]MERRY CHRISTMAS & A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL ON SI ... YOUR WILL LORD BE DONE ... YOUR WILL ... AMEN[/b]

Bro. R

PS - Bro. Greg hope you'll forgive me for posting this twice ... :-P

2005/12/22 15:56Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
PS - Bro. Greg hope you'll forgive me for posting this twice ..

forgiven - what am I a priest now? :-P

have a great christmas brother Rahman.

2005/12/22 15:57Profile
Rahman

You know brother Greg ...

Even tho i know when you said "what am I a priest now" it was in jest and i surely took it as such, but in the Spirit the phrase just made my spirit leap! ... Isn't it something tho that as vessels of mercy, bought and paid for by the blood of the Lamb, our High priest in heaven as the Hebrew writer puts it, that yes in fact not only you, but ALL OF US who are His are even now "priests unto God" ...

1Pet.2
[5] Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
[9] But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Rev.1
[6] And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Rev.5
[10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

i get real sentimental about the Father and Son around this time of year (same with Easter), even tho i know Dec. 25th is not Christ actual birthday, and even tho i know there are pagan symbolisms attached to the celebration, but it doesn't stop me from truly pondering "the reason for the season" - that "reason" being love ... God's love to us thru His only begotten Son ... What love! ... It just seems to me that God's love, thru Christ, and now empowered in us by the Holy Ghost, is a love that just never stops giving ... i think many of us saints can only see God's love in our initial salvation, but few are the ones seeing all of the other gifts that come after, hidden in the Word of God all the way thru to the Revelation for diligent readers who seek after such pearls of great price to find and to hold on to by faith in this ever darkening world ...

AT THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON LET US ALL PRAISE GOD FOR THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD JESUS CHRIST, AND THAT ALL WE WHO ARE SAVED ARE EARTHLY AMBASSADORS OF THAT SAME LIGHT ... JESUS TRULY IS GOD'S GIFT THAT JUST KEEPS ON GIVING ... BLESSED BE THE NAME OF OUR LORD FOREVER ... AMEN

Brother (fellow priest) Greg, in the LOVE of our God, you have a blessed Christmas too! ... :-D

2005/12/22 16:28Profile
Nellie

Re:

Merry Christmas to you, Greg, and to all on SI.
May Jesus Christ be Glorified.
Nellie :-)

2005/12/23 21:48Profile
dohzman

From Psalms 23---May the Lord's goodness and mercy follow you (over take you) all the days of your life.

Mery Christmas :-)

2005/12/24 3:04Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I love christmas eve, its a time with my family that I get to read the bible outloud to them :) last year I read the prophies of isaiah.

2005/12/24 10:54Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re:

I would like to add my own "Merry Christmas" to all that venture here. May the next year be full of God's blessings for all that are called according to His purpose.. May His love overshadow us all, and draw us closer to Him. Lots and lots of love to everyone who reads this post from my family and I from Edmonton Alberta Canada, where we have no snow for Christmas.
Greg & wife Mary-Anne.. (35 years) 8-)

2005/12/24 12:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Bless you brother have a great christmas. I was able to read some chapters of scripture to my family!!! :-) for our christmas eve time. I read revelation 12, part of luke 2, and proverbs 1.

2005/12/25 0:11Profile
suzy

Devon, England

Re:

May I wish you all a very peaceful Christmas and new year to come.

Though I have joined very recently, I want to say thank you the enjoyment I am getting from the SermonIndex - reading postings and listening on line. I am getting a true spiritual feast here!

Sue

2005/12/25 6:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy